to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
althis1

my m14 socom =D

here's my TM socom m14, running about 410 fps with .2's and about 350ish with .28's, I actually don't use the rail covers anymore and am thinking of getting a magnifying scope later on

parts list:

TM socom base gun

KA RAS kit

EBB AP micro

cheek rest

guarder FTK

prommy TBB

custom paint job by yours truly

PICT1277.jpg

PICT1279.jpg

got out of m4's because it just takes too much money and work to get them just the way you want them, with m14's, you're good to go with just a few upgrades =D

Edited by althis

I saved it from when I traded my m4, I figured with the standard engagement distances in airsoft, a magnifying scope wasnt really needed. but after my last skirmish I found out just how bad my eyesight is without glasses and sweat streaming into them and couldnt quite distinguish targets from the terrain and undergrowth

also it isnt really that heavy, about the same if not a little less than my friend m4 and the range was much better

Edited by althis

I was gonna buy a G&G and make it look pretty much exactly like this, but seeing as how the PS3 went down to $299, I'd rather spend my money on that :-/

Oh well. I'll get one eventually.

Love the paint job and cheek rest! Where did you get it?

it's great, I actually just put it up for trade on arnies though, I really need to get a magnifying scope =/

it's got a red/green reticule, fully adjustable windage and elevation and come with a high and low mount + spare battery

if anyone has an m3/m1 or a short dot style scope they wanna trade lemme know