springgunner

first AEG

shims doesnt really matter what brand you get as long as there metal, systema are fine though

Eh... if you saw some of the casting on some of the cheaper shims you'd disagree.

Make sure your happy with the design and function of the gun, try it out in real life before you buy if you can. IE find out how it reloads and how to work the safety etc, Its ridiculous how different guns are from on a 2-D screen as to in real life.

Um, no. I hate to see people shoot down Chinese guns in favor of worse gun, their only justification being a name brand. The Combat Machine M4 is fine, but don't go putting the RK47 over Chinese AK's. CYMA and Dboys have Avtomat Kalashnikova's nailed, no denying it.

It's not that bad, unlike the CA ak-47 sportline. The FPS isn't too hot so it can be used at lots of fields and the stock is large enough to fit a standard 9.6v large battery.

As for your steps after purchasing an MPEG, installing a m100 is not needed. I had a JG G36 and never did any of the following you posted other than regreasing. Ran fine until I stuck a 12v battery in it.

Make sure your happy with the design and function of the gun, try it out in real life before you buy if you can. IE find out how it reloads and how to work the safety etc, Its ridiculous how different guns are from on a 2-D screen as to in real life.

I don't think anyone has that gun that lives around me.

maybe, but I doubt it.

It's not that bad, unlike the CA ak-47 sportline. The FPS isn't too hot so it can be used at lots of fields and the stock is large enough to fit a standard 9.6v large battery.

As for your steps after purchasing an MPEG, installing a m100 is not needed. I had a JG G36 and never did any of the following you posted other than regreasing. Ran fine until I stuck a 12v battery in it.

No, it's not that bad at all. But the thing is... you shouldn't have to settle for "not that bad".

I don't really care what some people say, it's just common sense. Really... It's better to spend a bit of money upfront for the sake of long-term longevity.

No, it's not that bad at all. But the thing is... you shouldn't have to settle for "not that bad".

I don't really care what some people say, it's just common sense. Really... It's better to spend a bit of money upfront for the sake of long-term longevity.

Well not everyone can afford to pay a bit more money cause unlike you some of us have to pay bills, school, and support dependants.

Well not everyone can afford to pay a bit more money cause unlike you some of us have to pay bills, school, and support dependants.

Everyone gets defensive like that! Why the hell do you care if he has enough money to buy a better gun? It's his god damn money, get over yourself. Unless your name is springgunner, you shouldn't be talking.

Oh, and just thought I'd let you know...

CM047: $130

Reshim/Regrease: $15

M100: $15

Combat Machine RK47: $156

Battery: $30

Charger: $15

So yeah... Why get a worse gun for $40 more? Just my two cents.

Everyone gets defensive like that! Why the hell do you care if he has enough money to buy a better gun? It's his god damn money, get over yourself. Unless your name is springgunner, you shouldn't be talking.

Oh, and just thought I'd let you know...

CM047: $130

Reshim/Regrease: $15

M100: $15

Combat Machine RK47: $156

Battery: $30

Charger: $15

So yeah... Why get a worse gun for $40 more? Just my two cents.

Springguner is going to have to buy a smart charger and battery anyways as the ones provided with the Cyma aren't that great.

Plus since this is going to be his first AEG, does he really want to spend time downgrading, reshimming, and regreasing his gun? I don't know you can't speak for him either. The extra $40 buys you convience, the G&G CM ak-47 is ready to be used out of the box on the field.

So I wouldn't get so angry since it's not your money and watch your language while you're at it.

Springguner is going to have to buy a smart charger and battery anyways as the ones provided with the Cyma aren't that great.

Plus since this is going to be his first AEG, does he really want to spend time downgrading, reshimming, and regreasing his gun? I don't know you can't speak for him either. The extra $40 buys you convience, the G&G CM ak-47 is ready to be used out of the box on the field.

So I wouldn't get so angry since it's not your money and watch your language while you're at it.

Note that shims and gear grease aren't $15... prices include professional instillation.

Actually, I think you're the one who shouldn't "get so angry" and "watch your language". Your post was completely rude, uncalled for, and pretty much a flame bait. And let me make something clear:

If you want convenience, you shouldn't be playing airsoft.

Now people can flame me all they want about my opinions on MPEG's, and politics, and reloading bullpups and whatnot. Go ahead. But when it comes to the behavior of beginners, you can call me ASF's lead "airsoft maneologist".

Edited by Kavurcen

About the number system: In general, the lower the number, the older the gun. The 047, and a few more I think, being the exceptions.

CYMAs work fine. You are making generalizations of the past. I think Osu put a good number of rounds through a stock cm036 (450 fps by ASGI chrono).

That gun's built like a beast. Plain and simple. It comes with a metal bearing spring guide. What's another gun that does that?

Is there a stock tightbore on the G&G?

I wish CYMA had been good from the beginning. If so, they could charge an extra $20 for a name....

Also: Springgunner, you DO need a smart charger. Maybe a new battery.

Note that shims and gear grease aren't $15... prices include professional instillation.

Actually, I think you're the one who shouldn't "get so angry" and "watch your language". Your post was completely rude, uncalled for, and pretty much a flame bait. And let me make something clear:

If you want convenience, you shouldn't be playing airsoft.

Now people can flame me all they want about my opinions on MPEG's, and politics, and reloading bullpups and whatnot. Go ahead. But when it comes to the behavior of beginners, you can call me ASF's lead "airsoft maneologist".

My response is sent to PM as this is pretty much just a personal feud between you and I.

As for convience not being allowed in airsoft, you're totally wrong. That's the whole reason why airsoft techs even make money. For example, AEX offers free labor on any aeg you buy from them. Alot of new people I know that get into airsoft don't want to deal with all the baggage that comes with airsoft, mainly because they don't want to deal with it and just want to play. Nothing wrong with that, just different.

Good batteries to buy would be Intellect or Elite, not sure if the CYMA can fit a 9.6v but a 8.4v would do. A good smart charger to buy would be the Universal Smart Charger, it can be easily found cause it's the only blue one I know. The advantage of buying that one over others is it comes with a small to large adapter and it's fairly small.

Cyma Aks can fit a 9.6v stick battery easily, and even a 10.8v. And fyi, cyma is better then the CM Ak47. Dboys is also better. There are just too many good guns out there that are full metal (steel now) that are at the price range of the G&G.

Cyma Aks can fit a 9.6v stick battery easily, and even a 10.8v. And fyi, cyma is better then the CM Ak47. Dboys is also better. There are just too many good guns out there that are full metal (steel now) that are at the price range of the G&G.

CM-47 can fit a standard large 9.6v, it's biggest key advantage over other ak-47's.

For those who are pray and spray type or support gunner types a large 9.6v is a blessing as you can go through 9.6v stick batteries quite easily.

maybe there will be a sale or something and I can get an SRC RPK. Do you know if those are light enough to use as an assault rifle?

Yea they're light enough, but they're quite long so you will need to get used to it.

You could use it as a DMR with enough upgrades too, it won't be as accurate as an m14 but it won't be horribly bad.