Sign in to follow this  
battleXtar

hi-capa outer barrel wobble...

just fyi, the bb leaves the barrel before any piece starts moving (except the hammer/valve/knocker). im sorry to be harsh, but the inconsistent groupings is because you have a we, not because your barrel has a little play.

just fyi, the bb leaves the barrel before any piece starts moving (except the hammer/valve/knocker). im sorry to be harsh, but the inconsistent groupings is because you have a we, not because your barrel has a little play.

I have a WE P14, and the groupings are amazing...much more accurate than my friends KWA glock 26...

and the outer barrel has a huge amount of play...

and keep in mind, its a handgun, not the most accurate choice of weapon out there.

lol I didnt know it suppose to wobble... I suppose the wobbling is b'coz the outer barrel of WE is made a wee bit smaller so too much gap in between the slide?

overall after some DIY solution in some area, the WE hi-capa is not so bad, with the stock 'heavy' metal slide the kickback rocks using green gas..