Mvandine

N.E. Oregon

Casual airsoft players looking to play with other teams that are willing to come to La Grande Oregon for a game. If you are interested or know anyone who would be post here and I will give you details. Please I have been trying to mold these newbies for some time and they need exposure to serious players to take them to the next level. I will work with you to get you here just tell me what you need and a time!

I am located in Walla Walla area. I am part of the Tricity Jokers Airsoft team. I would not mind going down to laGrande for a game. Let me know. Maybe We can play a game with you. Are you on a team? Also what gear a guns do you use? By any chance would it be Russian Gear.

I am located in Walla Walla area. I am part of the Tricity Jokers Airsoft team. I would not mind going down to laGrande for a game. Let me know. Maybe We can play a game with you. Are you on a team? Also what gear a guns do you use? By any chance would it be Russian Gear.

I would love for a few of you guys to come down and have a game with us. Most of us don't wear any camo or vests except for a couple of us who wear BDU/ACU. Half of us use JG/AGM high end Chinese guns and the other half use whatever we can get our hands on let me know when a couple of you can come down for a game and I will let our players know we got "Challenged" by some out-of-state players. PM me for my email address.

Hey, I am new to this forum, me and my 13 y/o son are getting involved and are looking to bring more airsoft to the NE OR and WA. We are currently working on a outdoor course outside of Hermiston. We hope to have something going soon, and it we would like to hold some games there.

Let me know what you think!

I would love for a few of you guys to come down and have a game with us. Most of us don't wear any camo or vests except for a couple of us who wear BDU/ACU. Half of us use JG/AGM high end Chinese guns and the other half use whatever we can get our hands on let me know when a couple of you can come down for a game and I will let our players know we got "Challenged" by some out-of-state players. PM me for my email address.

Me and about 6 freinds live in troutdale

Oregon but I can't inmagine going that far to play....

And no we don't run around with wallmart guns I put almost $300 into a dmr. Every one else have echo 1 aegs and upgraded sniper rifles

We have gone to S4 tactical often, my brothers live down there and they are the ones that got us into it! It is very addictive, there isn't much over here, if there is enough interest, we may even try and open a store!

Me and about 6 freinds live in troutdale

Oregon but I can't inmagine going that far to play....

And no we don't run around with wallmart guns I put almost $300 into a dmr. Every one else have echo 1 aegs and upgraded sniper rifles