Sign in to follow this  
andy132400

skagit vally area

just asking because I have not met to many people in the area that play airsoft if you do just post I do this is just out of curiosity

I live in Skagit Valley and I have airsoft fights at my house with my friends

Im currently trying to get together a website for the nw local players to have a place to go and we can organize a big get together and duke it out with plastic bbs. Im currently looking for a place to do it and already have a couple maybes. this will be a completely use at your own risk friend to friend environment and there will be no charge at all just bring your own gun and ammo type deal. if at all interested in really getting osmething going pm or just reply. I will post when my website is up and running

Im currently trying to get together a website for the nw local players to have a place to go and we can organize a big get together and duke it out with plastic bbs. Im currently looking for a place to do it and already have a couple maybes. this will be a completely use at your own risk friend to friend environment and there will be no charge at all just bring your own gun and ammo type deal. if at all interested in really getting osmething going pm or just reply. I will post when my website is up and running

I have a website up. its a work in progress so don't laugh

Visit My Website

Edited by SplatATTACK

Skagit Airsoft Field is now open, Skagit Counties newest Airsoft ONLY field. We have a 150' x 75' walled compound with 7 buildings and a 7 foot guard tower. Great CQB action, for woodland players we have 10+ Acres of woods. Many bunkers for hiding and leapfrogging. Our Field is new and ever changing and expanding. We are open to Novice as well as experienced players alike. The compound is set up with lighting for night games, so if you like playing far into the dark hours we got you covered. Bring a friend or a group, we are open 3 days a week for your convenience pick a day that works best for you. Feel free to stop by the web site to take a quick peek at what we have to offer, new field photo's to be up soon. Please make sure to stop by the field Rules page to give a once over of the rules and the field fee. HTTP://www.skagitairsoftfield.com our days and hours of operation are,

Sundays 12-? Closing times are subject to players on hand.

We look forward to seeing you out on the field.

P.S. Your web site is not working. Just thought I would let you know

Edited by Skagit Airsoft Field