Sign in to follow this  
smoothsnipa

Selling brand new Laylax sp150, willing to go low

I bought a BRAND NEW laylax sp150(496) spring for my JG BAR 10 and found the bolt pull to be too hard. I am now selling it for a low price. I have LITERALLY only put 3 rounds through this spring! That isn't a typo! 3! Just as good as buying the spring brand new from any website! Nothing at all is wrong with the spring itself, my gun operates perfectly with the spring inside. I am using a reinforced spring guide and piston, and lalyax sears. If of any interest I bought the spring from airsoft GI for $22.

My starting price is $14 (shipping included). I am willing to bargain but it must be reasonable.

I will also trade straight up for a laylax sp130 spring in good condition.

Message me or post here if interested.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but just above the various topics in this particular subforum, doesn't it say, "THIS AREA IS FOR THE DISCUSSION ABOUT BUYERS, SELLERS, AND AIRSOFT ITEMS AND NO SELLING IS ALLOWED IN THIS AREA - THIS IS THE GENERAL BST DISCUSSION FORUM"? Also, below that, correct me if I'm wrong, it says "PLEASE ALSO READ THE PINNED TOPICS BELOW!" and one of those pinned topics is http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/General-...ing-t21952.html . You need to be an authorized seller, whether free or paid, to sell in the "Airsoft Items For Sale" subforum, which is where sale threads go. So, to reiterate what SkatinBeast said, wrong section, stop trying to cheat the system.

Edit: I don't really like flame wars either, so I'll just let this sit here until it gets locked and/or deleted by a mod.

Edited by yee245