smoothsnipa

Bolt only cocks half the time

When I pull the bolt for my JG BAR10 back it only :censored2: like half of the time. Sometimes it will :censored2: and fire perfectly, but other times I will pull it ALL the way back and it just springs back into place. My sears are fine they are brand new Laylax, and my spring guide piston and spring all seem okay as well. Any ideas of why this is happening?

My only idea is that my spring guide stopper needs to be replaced because it is stock and I'm using a 150 spring? Is there any way the cheap metal would be getting bent back and not working properly?

Thanks

When I pull the bolt for my JG BAR10 back it only :censored2: like half of the time. Sometimes it will :censored2: and fire perfectly, but other times I will pull it ALL the way back and it just springs back into place. My sears are fine they are brand new Laylax, and my spring guide piston and spring all seem okay as well. Any ideas of why this is happening?

My only idea is that my spring guide stopper needs to be replaced because it is stock and I'm using a 150 spring? Is there any way the cheap metal would be getting bent back and not working properly?

Thanks

The sgs probably isn't so much a problem. If it is, you should be able to easily tell when you look at it. It shouldnt bend to a 150 spring. Check the piston, since as you said your sears are new.