Rhino217

Show your SPR/DMR

Spudenator-Im diggin the FAL? Nice to see different DMR/SPRs on here.

koulaid- Same goes for your G3 The wood looks sweet. Kinda has a CETME look to it.

Rossfashow- Ur G3 custom is one sick lookin rifle!

maruipro- Your rifle isnt plain at all. Its one of my favorites, from the straight trigger to the fluted bull barrel kit.

Nice job to all on all the customizing and posts. Keep it up!

Ross whats the FPS rating on it???

Also is it consistent and reliable???

it shoots about 440-460fps on .20

Its very accurate, and I love the hopup design as oppose to the ar style hopup. as it stays in place. on .25 shoots great, .28 even better. I was playing with it on a 9.6V but it was having trouble pulling the spring as it would delay the firing so I got a LIPO for it. Motor is an SRC high torque. Shoots awesome.

^^^ Very very nice.

An SRC motor huh.....that I wasnt expecting.

Great to hear it works well.

Your G3 is def one of the top 3 nicest ive seen yet IMO.

Everyone keep up the great work and pix!!!

^^^ Very nice SR25 Rhino

What did you make the suppressor out of???

And was it a SR25 to begin with or a conversion???

Edited by FalconGroup6

^^^ Very very nice.

An SRC motor huh.....that I wasnt expecting.

Great to hear it works well.

Your G3 is def one of the top 3 nicest ive seen yet IMO.

Everyone keep up the great work and pix!!!

thanks for the compliments

yeah I'd rather have a magnum but I got it from a parts gun, I maybe buy an AMP motor though as I'd have great results with it pulling my sr25 with m140

also I posted more pics of it if you click on my sig "My Current Arsenal"

Edited by rossfashow

No prob on the compliments.

I love seeing pix of everyones weapons/builds.

Honestly I'd tell you to go with a G&P 160, EG1000, or Systema Magnum motor.

Some people have mixed feelings on the Magnum but I personally love Systema parts.

I'm def gonna take a look at your arsenal.

Everyone keep posting more pix!!

Before I start,^^^^ nice gun. I'm loving the stock and front end.

Since all other pics of my gun suck :a-laugh: , Ill give you guys some "ok" pics.

P1080201.jpg

CIMG4814.jpg

P1080199.jpg

Went out today and decided to do some testing at 50 feet. (I know, not impressive) I shot 10 rounds In rapid semi, and got under an inch grouping.

Edited by one shot = one kill

No prob on the compliments.

I love seeing pix of everyones weapons/builds.

Honestly I'd tell you to go with a G&P 160, EG1000, or Systema Magnum motor.

Some people have mixed feelings on the Magnum but I personally love Systema parts.

I'm def gonna take a look at your arsenal.

Everyone keep posting more pix!!

eg1000 wont pull it

^^^ Very nice SR25 Rhino

What did you make the suppressor out of???

And was it a SR25 to begin with or a conversion???

Thanks, mock suppressor is 1'' PVC pipe and a 1/2'' cap that fit perfect w/the 1'' pipe. Its actually a M16 SPR w/9.5(ish)" suppressor.

Thanks, mock suppressor is 1'' PVC pipe and a 1/2'' cap that fit perfect w/the 1'' pipe. Its actually a M16 SPR w/9.5(ish)" suppressor.

I too am a fan of homade Mock silencers... They look great if done correctly (Like yours) and it is as cheap as it gets...

I too am a fan of homade Mock silencers... They look great if done correctly (Like yours) and it is as cheap as it gets...

Thanks and yep, sure was cheap. Under 3 bucks for 8-10' of 1'' pvc, .23cents for the end cap, some gorilla glue and paint I had around the house. Saved 30-90 bucks ;)

eg1000 wont pull it

Yes it will. M140 springs aren't very hard to pull back. In my old SPR with an Airsoft Surgeon stage 6 spring (622ish FPS) a stock JG (old type) motor pulled it using an 11.1v 30c 2800mah lipo. The battery matters more than the motor.

I would take more, but I think people are getting tired of seeing my gun. :a-laugh:

Na, Im fixin to take a few more w/a better camera in the next week or so. But I may wait til I switch out scopes/mounts too...

More pics of mine today.. Just finished putting it back together with a new front end... Pics soon..

Ok here it is... More pics hopefully by the end of next week with the SOCOM Stock I ordered last week from Evike...

Airsoft2003.jpg

Airsoft20010.jpg

Edited by SHWELL

More pics of mine today.. Just finished putting it back together with a new front end... Pics soon..

Ok here it is... More pics hopefully by the end of next week with the SOCOM Stock I ordered last week from Evike...

Airsoft2003.jpg

Airsoft20010.jpg

Nice, your front end looks a lot like mine. minus the full rails. Ill have to post some more in the next week or so.

Thanks man... I keep looking at this and thinking about all that unused real estate.. But it is heavy as is, I do not want to put much more up front... I am def gonna add some paint to it, all that balck is messing up the scheme... It came out a lot longer than I anticipated... With the stock fully extended this thing is almost as tall as my wife...

Thanks man... I keep looking at this and thinking about all that unused real estate.. But it is heavy as is, I do not want to put much more up front... I am def gonna add some paint to it, all that black is messing up the scheme... It came out a lot longer than I anticipated... With the stock fully extended this thing is almost as tall as my wife...

HAHA, thats awesome. I refuse to carry or build a rifle at tall as my wife, since shes 6'. And for your rails, I wouldnt bother w/much other than maybe some rail covers w/matching paint. Your right, it looks heavy and a little noise heavy til u get your new stock on it. I don't think DMR/SPRs should have much more than scopes and bi-pods, but that's just my opinion.

BTW, what length barrel are u running?

650mm actually.. It is ready to reach out and touch someone...

Here is the stock I am gonna be using on it.

Dang...for mine, Im thinking about a 509mm or 534, whatever a G3/SG1 length is.

Oh, and I didnt see a link for your stock???

This is my SPR build.

SPRpics002.jpg

SPRpics006.jpg

It's not nearly complete. I still have to add a metal body, grip, bipod, and of course a scope. Then I'll be done with the externals.

P.S. Sorry for the bad lighting, and picture quality.

Edited by sthrfly

DH looking at ur SR25 makes me want to paint mine so bad lol.

Awesome SR25 and Kimber Warrior by the way.

I really havent done much with my SR25 but sooner or later ill turn it into the beast I want it to be.

Theres just to many things I want lol.

I'm happy your old M16 grenadier shoots like a DMR

She was a really nice M16! I'm glad you're enjoying her. I was going to PM you sooner or later to ask how you like it.

DH looking at ur SR25 makes me want to paint mine so bad lol. Awesome SR25 and Kimber Warrior by the way.

Thanks Falcon. I didn't really want to paint my SPR until I saw a close friend's real steel SPR painted close to mine. Mine is pretty close looking to his. Only difference was his had more wear in areas likes the forward assist, charging handle and the mag well. Thanks again guys.