Sign in to follow this  
eggomylego

G36c battery

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting a JG/echo 1 G36c, I was just wondering if you could fit a small nunchuck(or some small battery)9.6 volt battery without any aftermarket parts. If so will that break the gun quicker with a faster battery? Will I have to buy new piston heads or something like that? Please only respond If you have a G36c.

Thanks a lot,

Bryan :a-shocked:

I ran G36's for two years and had 5 or 6 of them. I ran 9.6's in my CA, JG, and Echo 1 G36c, K and full length replicas with no issues. I'm not 100% sure if the nunchuck type batt's will fit, as the C has limited spacing in it.

I did experience an issue when upgrading to heavier gearbox springs. Unless I had a high discharge battery, none of my small batteries would pull the spring for more than a few minutes. I had to do some innovative thinking to rig up a set up for a full size battery to fit externally. Now they have the larger fore ends available as well as the KV stocks.

+1 for the JG G36C :a-thumbsup:

Now the G36C does have limited space, however by drilling a hole in the base of the lower receiver or removing the strip of black plastic there, it becomes easy to either buy a battery case to mount to the lower rail, or if you're stingy like me, electrical tape a battery to the rail system.

For parts, cleaning the grease from the gears, regreasing, and reshimming are always a good start. I have gone through at least 10,000+ rounds in my 385fps upgraded spring G36 and so far (knock on wood) the piston head, cylinder, and other internals have yet to fail me. The stock 8.4 was able to pull my upgrade spring, but at a heavily reduced fps, somewhere in the 2-7rps range.

So in clunclusion I can't fit a 9.6 volt batt in my JG G36c without mods?

Bryan

No you should be able to fit a 9.6v in a G36 without having trouble with the gun. JG's can handle a lot of abuse so a 9.6 is nothing for it. As for battery size I don't know if nunchucks fit but this one should do good for you. I buy all my batterys here and IMO I would say it is one of the best places to buy batteries. I also have here in the link of the 9.6 you should probably use. http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=11218.26. I would not really pay attention to the mah since discharge rate matters more. I would also not buy batteries from airsoft manufactors since they rip you off and the batteries are mostly not as good as some of these other batteries I find.

Thanks!!!, That really helped me out!

That websire is good :D. But umm, also, if you ever (in the future or so) want to house an even larger battery inside there, at airsoftgi.com there is an aftermarket G36c handguard that I bought that houses up to a 9.6v 4200mah battery!! its like 65$, just letting you know for later.

a quality 8.4 mini like firefox or intellect will run a stock jg g36c amazingly

a 9.6 mini will definitely fit in there but you may need to file the L shaped tab that hangs down so that the 9.6 can lay flat

you can always look at all the many shapes and sizes of hot power 7.4v lipos on khmountain. they give 9.6 performance

the stock jg will run insane on a 9.6 but a quality 8.4 mini is all you really need. a 9.6 will turn a stock jg g36 into a highspeed gun thats not designed for high speed ....so the parts might fail quicker even though I have a lot of faith in stock jg g36 gb's

if youre wanting to run a large type all you need to do is get a large battery handguard. no need for mods and peq's

if you added bearing bushings and an upgrade wire set and even deans connectors the stock shaung bao mini would even run the gun crazy good and they already run it great the way it comes

Edited by Dusti69