Sign in to follow this  
CrazyBunny

Jg Bar-10 Upgrading

I have done lots of researching across forums and am even more lost than when I began. I play every once in a while with friends, so I don't want to spend more than about 80 dollars, but I do want my velocity to be around 480. I do have laylax upgraded sears and a KA bucking, but that is it. At first I thought about buying a LayLax Sp150, but figuared it would hurt the gun more than help it. I have come to believe my best solution is doing all the free mods and replacing the barrel with a 430mm 6.03 Laylax. What else would I need to buy? I figuared that I would need barrel spacers, but is there anything else? Also will the longer outer barrel on the Jg-Bar 10 be a problem?

Feal free to post any other substitutes for my situation that cost about 80 dollars. Thanks

I have done lots of researching across forums and am even more lost than when I began. I play every once in a while with friends, so I don't want to spend more than about 80 dollars, but I do want my velocity to be around 480. I do have laylax upgraded sears and a KA bucking, but that is it. At first I thought about buying a LayLax Sp150, but figuared it would hurt the gun more than help it. I have come to believe my best solution is doing all the free mods and replacing the barrel with a 430mm 6.03 Laylax. What else would I need to buy? I figuared that I would need barrel spacers, but is there anything else? Also will the longer outer barrel on the Jg-Bar 10 be a problem?

Feal free to post any other substitutes for my situation that cost about 80 dollars. Thanks

If you want a new barrel then you can do free mods and buy the barrel but you will only be shooting at around 450 or so fps

(if you get lucky MAYBE 465-470 or so)

If you want 500 fps then buy a 150 sp spring and a reinforced piston and spring guide.

If you want a new barrel then you can do free mods and buy the barrel but you will only be shooting at around 450 or so fps

(if you get lucky MAYBE 465-470 or so)

If you want 500 fps then buy a 150 sp spring and a reinforced piston and spring guide.

What if I were to buy the barrel and a 130 sp or a maybe a PDI 240% ?

Your would hold out for maybe 6 months of playing like every other week. That's just an estimate but the bar-10 isn't mean to run any higher than what it is stock. Plus a SP 130 spring is barely increasing the fps, go for accuracy first. I say buy the tightbore and a nineball bucking. Do Teflon mods and cut the airbrake to increase fps. That's nearly 80$. Oh and for barrel spacers just wrap electrical tape around the outside ofthe barrel uuntil it matches the diameter of the outer barrel. It's cheaper and more effective.