to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Nathan_Weide

TOURNAMENT?

I was wondering if there is a tournament going on some were around washington for teams to join because I am hopefully going to start a team and we would need some where to have airsoft fights. So if you know anything that is going on please reply.

Guest Hobosaur
I was wondering if there is a tournament going on some were around washington for teams to join because I am hopefully going to start a team and we would need some where to have airsoft fights. So if you know anything that is going on please reply.

I've never heard of there being airsoft tournaments in general. There are places that airsoft weekly if you would please look through some older posts. You sig is too big btw, you should change it before the mods do. Welcome to ASF.

I've never heard of there being airsoft tournaments in general. There are places that airsoft weekly if you would please look through some older posts. You sig is too big btw, you should change it before the mods do. Welcome to ASF.

Actually I have heard of an airsoft tournament in washington and I actually want to host one at my saw mill for different teams to compete and win some money. So if any airsoft teams want to join pm me and I will let you know when it is.

You are in luck, but you will need to hang tight for a bit.

We are offering a "team" tournament soon. We had planned on hosting this event back in April and with the amount of teams signing up we were unable to properly set this event up.

I will post when we will open registration so you will have time to sign up.

To do a bit of reading take a look here:

Battlegrounds

Todd

Actually I have heard of an airsoft tournament in washington and I actually want to host one at my saw mill for different teams to compete and win some money. So if any airsoft teams want to join pm me and I will let you know when it is.

Eh....that's generally a bad idea. Prizes generally result in higher levels of cheating and such, especially if there's cash involved. Where would the money come from, anyway?

Where would the money come from, anyway?

There would be an admission price for each team like each person pays 5 dollars and if there is like 6 in a team that is 30 dollars and if ten teams comes out then that would 300 dollars right there.

Except my "team" is a 3 person tactical squad who work together among greater teams established at fields we play at. We would get screwed...

And money reward does cause cheating. If you have a real (monetary) incentive to win, then people won't play fair.

well that sucks for you Gunshot that you don't have enough people, but about people cheating all you have to do is just play fair and hope people don't cheat and do call hits. Also if you shoot them multiple times then they are going to have to call a hit.