clcorolla

drum mag for mp5? suggestions please.

I can't, I hide in bunkers alot, andwhen I need to drop cause im getting shot at while I am running im going to drop.

Their are short MP5 mags as well, both standards and hi-caps which sit about half as high as the standard MP5 mags (and probably shorter than an unrealistic drum mag as well).

Most drum mags are only going to save you maybe an inch of space (they sit pretty low as well).

Their are short MP5 mags as well, both standards and hi-caps which sit about half as high as the standard MP5 mags (and probably shorter than an unrealistic drum mag as well).

Most drum mags are only going to save you maybe an inch of space (they sit pretty low as well).

Well, it would be better even with an inch. I was thinking of buying a bipod but its a CQB weapon and that would be just ridiculous.

Well, it would be better even with an inch. I was thinking of buying a bipod but its a CQB weapon and that would be just ridiculous.

Your worried about looking stupid when your buying a drum mag for your CQB weapon...

don't be ignorant, I don't need a bipod for a cqb weapon, I need a drum mag for a cqb weapon to (make sure you read this.. might be hard but you can do it) >>>>LOWER<<<< the height of the gun so I can lay down easier.

Follow the ways of Chris Costa: Go Urban Prone. It solves everything.

I think it looks good with the Beta-type magazine.

Why do you guys have to be so judgmental??? If the guy wants a Box/drum mag for his Mp5, and wants suggestions for it, give it to him, don't flame him for wanting one.

*sigh* Only in airsoft......

If you can't lie down with the MP5, maybe you should try duel wielding Desert Eagles :-)

akimbo deagles!!! :a-grin::a-wink: LoL