Sign in to follow this  
pwnmaster

Bucking/Nub Combo

Ok, so I haven't been playing airsoft or staying updated lately, but I'm looking into fixing my gun up a bit more and running a higher accuracy setup. I already have a Prometheus tightbore (works fine, don't recommend me another) and am looking into a new bucking and nub combo. Last I heard, the new KWA 2G buckings gave excellent accuracy with a stock nub, but I've also heard the SCS nub and systema/guarder bucking combo works great to. Any input on how well these combo's really do work would be greatly appreciated. And currently I have about a 420 fps setup with .20 gram BBs.

Thanks,

Pwnmaster

Guarder bucking (50%) seals very well, but it creates a vacuum inside the hop up chamber, so it gets stuck to the hop up chamber. It rips easily too. If you are really careful, it won't rip, but sometimes removing the barrel requires force.

Systema bucking+SCS works excellently. I haven't used the 2G bucking.

You can't go wrong with either one. They should both perform great. Some people have reported an fps loss with the 2G bucking and some have fixed the issue by breaking in the bucking or adding teflon tape. However, even though their fps was reduced, their range and accuracy supposedly increased dramatically.

The SCS can actually boost your fps. :)

SCS can take some mods to get it to work well, the 2G bucking is probably more of a "drop in" upgrade.

I'm definitely satisfied with the SCS. Makes my gun shoot like a dream, even though I'm using a JG bucking. lol

Edited by Stealthmaster14

I use a Systema bucking and H-nub. It works great and is very consistant. Also, you should definately switch to .25g nbd at least. They are much more accurate than .2g bbs. With 420 fps, even .30g would be good. You can get a bag of 3000 Goldenball .25g bbs for $6 at pointact.com. They are seamless, high quality bbs. I've shot about 30,000 of them so far and I have never had a single jam.

Edited by 6mm man

Alright, thanks everybody. I'll definitely look into the SCS and systema/guarder combo. Or at least as soon as I can find the SCS in stock haha.

And btw, I was just saying .20 so everyone could understand the velocity I was shooting, I normally run .25s in my setup.

Thanks for all your help,

Pwnmaster

Alright, thanks everybody. I'll definitely look into the SCS and systema/guarder combo. Or at least as soon as I can find the SCS in stock haha.

And btw, I was just saying .20 so everyone could understand the velocity I was shooting, I normally run .25s in my setup.

Thanks for all your help,

Pwnmaster

New stocks have arrived... :a-thumbsup:

Btw, if you have some trouble with your SCS installation, please message me for I will help you out.

Regards,

Ricky