Sign in to follow this  
Navy-Kid

Wanting to start a Team in Murrieta/Temecula/Hemet Area

I currently play at the iplayairsoft.com events over in the Temecula, Murrieta, and Hemet area's of Riverside county. I'm looking into starting a team for operators around the age of 13-17. I wanna do a PMC type theme for the team, but a new theme can always be chosen based on who wants to join.

If your interested, just go ahead and post in here. I know I haven't given you much information, but I don't want to develop a team before I have some future member input.

I currently play at the iplayairsoft.com events over in the Temecula, Murrieta, and Hemet area's of Riverside county. I'm looking into starting a team for operators around the age of 13-17. I wanna do a PMC type theme for the team, but a new theme can always be chosen based on who wants to join.

If your interested, just go ahead and post in here. I know I haven't given you much information, but I don't want to develop a team before I have some future member input.

If you are still trying to get a team started I might be available,How old are you currently? What part of Murrieta/Temu/Hemet do you plan to play in? and preferred age group.

:a-confused:

I'm looking for a few players to to play with in that area as well. Not sure if I want to join a team though since I don't like the idea of having to buy a whole new loadout, but a PMC loadout would work perfectly for me. I'm located in Hemet, age 19. I play both field and CQB. Played at Insight Interactive, once at HSP's Combat Center, and in fields around the Inland Empire area with a team called the Roughnecks. I've also played a few private matches with friends. Have 7 years airsoft experience. Never been in a team, just with friends.