Sign in to follow this  
Animalmother

Private Part Airsoft Mag Conversion Question

I know I've had two of them and didn't like them at all. The mags wobbled, they didn't fit well or feed right all the time. I sold them to the owner of Airsoft Digest magazine who did some work on them and got the run like a top, but I don't know what all he did...

Ok, CombatSportSupply told me PPA G36 Mag Conversions are discontinued after I ordered from them last night. They offered to send me a CA Mag Conversion.

Anyone know how the CA Mag conversion work in a KWA G36 and if any mods are required to get it to work/work right?

I ask because I don't have a Airsoft shop nearby that has that in stock so I must rely on the boards.

I have had both, and yes, my PPA's nozzle snapped off due to a wobbly hicap in it.

The BattleAxe IMO is more reinforced at the nozzle, and mags stay in better. Get the BattleAxe.

Do you have it in a KWA G36?

Edited by Animalmother

Guest Gcommando36

It should, but a little trimming may be required. I personally love my PPA one, but I hate the mag wobble. I'm sure electrical tape can fix it. I don't know too much about the CA one.