to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gcommando36

YET ANOTHER G36c paintjob

Guest Gcommando36

I just re-painted my G36c for the 5th time today. I used a template I cut out and Rustoleum Specialty Camo paints.

PC131316.jpg

Internals:

A1000 Spring Guide

G&G Bucking

G&P Piston

G&P Piston Head

KA Selector Plate

Sorbo Pad for cylinder head

Deans connectors

Unknown Shims

Externals/other:

PPA Magwell Conversion

OE Tech 3pt Sling

KAC Foregrip

2 Intellect 8.4c 1600 MaH batteries

4 Unknown 100rd Midcaps

DIY Electrical Tape Grip

Getting:

Laylax Stock Conversion

TM Gears

G&P LE Stock and unknown Buffer Tube

TM Lower Receiver and CA selector switch

Rub some dirt into it all and, if you do it again, try to not have huge black blobs. If you need black, put it in MC-style; in a lot of tiny little specks, the way black would be in nature.

Nothing's a bigger give away in a paintjob than three black, well-defined objects sticking out of a big bright multicolored mass. So yeah, paint your flashhider, mag, and VFG.

Guest Gcommando36
Rub some dirt into it all and, if you do it again, try to not have huge black blobs. If you need black, put it in MC-style; in a lot of tiny little specks, the way black would be in nature.

Nothing's a bigger give away in a paintjob than three black, well-defined objects sticking out of a big bright multicolored mass. So yeah, paint your flashhider, mag, and VFG.

I know it looks like it, but that isn't black. My camera was distorting it. It's really a dark brown.

Guest Gcommando36
I usually don't like painted g36's but thats pretty cool. reminds me of those multicam magpul parts

better pics would have been great

I know, my camera is terrible for close up pics. You usually have to be about 6 feet away at the least to get a good pic.

EDIT: I tried my best at some online photo editor, and here's what I came up with:

PC131326-1.jpg

Edited by Gcommando36

you should try taking them outside in good light with the camera flash turned off. like the middle of the day.

though if theres snow around it will darken your picture. and sun of course makes silver things blurry and messes with shiny surfaces reflecting back a white looking area

my camera takes good pics outside in good day light with no flash yet inside it takes terrible pics with the flash on and still crappy pics with the flash off and under a good light

I know what you mean about crappy close ups too. seems like some of the cameras cant focus properly at things close up but take really good ones just a few feet away. which usually isnt good for airsoft when you wanna get a good close view of everything

Edited by Dusti69

Guest SkatinBeast

I say swap out the sling for a one point and do a net paintjob with streak of green over it

Guest Gcommando36

I just painted my foregrip, but I REALLY don't want to paint the flash hider or mags.