to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
airsoftguy25

What is the junkiest gun you guys have gone against?

Oh god.........

2 mini spring pistols

UTG single shot shotgun

Clear spring m16

Then we have the boneyard of guns I run lipo's through and car batteries to set on fire or destroy.

Guest Gcommando36
A transparent deegul with broken sears. And reflective tape.

lawl

I've played with a guy who used a clear beretta as a sidearm, and during lunch break once we were fooling around with a mini spring pistol that barely went 10 feet with .2s.

I've played with a guy who used a clear beretta as a sidearm, and during lunch break once we were fooling around with a mini spring pistol that barely went 10 feet with .2s.

I may have misunderstood, but are you saying that you bring airsoft guns to school?

Guest Gcommando36
I may have misunderstood, but are you saying that you bring airsoft guns to school?

Lunch break at the field

Guest Gcommando36
First time I played airsoft there was a whole group of 7-12 year old kids all using transparent springers and they were just awful.

Can you say turkey shoot?

Hmm...I think the worst gun I've been on the field with was my own springer pistol that I used as a joke; I still got two kills with it though :a-laugh:

But as for the worst I've been up against...I think it's been some sort of WELL sniper rifle. My friend acknowledges that it's junk, but we still use it without a scope. No sights on a gun that can't shoot straight FTW!!

Oh god

I am forced to go against every unimaginable, horrible clear LPEG out there every other weekend.

There are no real airsoft fields where I live, and I can only make it to the occasional airsoft day at Three Rivers Paintball. So, I play at my friend's farm with people who actually think

their Wally World Crosmans are better than my JG MP5.

Edited by WTE154

The worst gun ive gone up against? thats a hard one well wonce this kid was useing some m4 that he claimed was 350 fps ,I think it might be around 220. I had to use it wonce cause I was the medic and acording to him "medics cant have good guns" so I shot a person like 15 times when me and my sqaud ambushed them and ,later he told me the only reason he knew he was hit was becuase he heard the bbs hiting his vest . oh and by the way to make it even worse he had a silincer /barrel extention on it that was a cut up snorkle...

I didn't actually go against this, but... a Nerf Maverick.

41TAg8b8ZfL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Phunny Story: A buddy and I were going to a CQB field, but he didn't have a sidearm. After deliberation, we stopped at a WalMart on the way and picked up the $7 Nerf pistol. He used it for all four games that day and managed to get some kills, much to the chagrin of those shot. He actually got one kill where the suction cup dart stuck to a guy's facemask. I have a theory that people were so surprised at seeing a bright orange and yellow Nerf gun that they forgot to shoot back.

Quite the hero of the staging area, that's for damn sure.

Edited by Zed8
  • Upvote 1

Lol when I was still a nooby play I used a DE g36c and thiught it a was good gun for $40 bucks. Skirmished it once then took the training wheels off.

DE g36 I was gettign mayby 40-50 feet of .2s

A JG g36 was getting about 120ft lol with .2s Once u learn u crap on em.

for the CQB skirmishishs it was useable but on the feild I was out ranged even by some springers =s.

Now I use Dboyis and cyma. (with upgrades) never gonan have that happen agian

For me it was a old crossman desert eagle. It was so old and badly manufactured that when a bb hit the gun it broke through the plastic and jammed his gun it was freaking awesome.

Some pistol that, upon being hit by a burst from my A&K m16, literally smashed to pieces in its owner's hands. It was hilarious to see his face, he thought it was such a good pistol. He showed me it after the game, or at least what he could find of it :a-laugh: the body of the pistol itself literally cracked from a few shots, and eventually was smashed to pieces by a few more

XD I still crack up thinking about this, I was at this one 14-16 player match and the other group I guess had been scrounging for players, so there was this one kid who had a little "mini" aeg, the kind u see for $15 at a sporting goods store, and it was just pathetic. The funny part is that we all have our echos and G&Gs and I heard one of my friends refer to the kid as "the kid wiht the 'pew pew pew ' gun" it wasnt the worst iv gone against but it was the funniest.

I didn't actually go against this, and it's not technically a gun. But anyways, one of my friends brothers came to a game, and he was using a co2 pistol until he ran out of co2. After that, he resorted to throwing bb's. The funny thing was, one time I had a guy pinned down and then my friends brother sprints at him with a handful of bb's and he takes off running. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't shoot the guy as he ran away.

Edited by bucklill

Didn't go against, but I took an inner barrel, loaded a bb and blew into it.

Win.

I hate when people do that... I know a guy that shoots bb's through an inner barrel in the staging area a lot... It hurts like hell!

I hate when people do that... I know a guy that shoots bb's through an inner barrel in the staging area a lot... It hurts like hell!

Aww man my brother shoots me with the airsoft bbs in a barrel , he actually made me bleed form about 4 feet away!

lollol me and a group of guys got together for a game last weekend because we all had either gotten a new G&G or a KWA m4/m16.

One guy came with a clear plastic "Shotgun". lol

hahahahahahahaha :football:

kid had a clear plastic m16 springer said it was a sniper and only shot 150fps and he was using .12g yellow crosman bbs

same kid got a "after math'' m14 and honestly thought it was a m1 garand

Well thats pretty funny and that aftermath m14 he got ws an aftermath orphus and it is supposed to be really good but the fps is to much I think 520fps with .12

Edited by airsoftguy25

there is this one fat kid who plays with me and my freinds. he has some m14 he fricken falls on it all the time. the kid weighs over 200 pounds no :pain:. he broke the magazine somehow and the thing used to be okish but now it only goes about 45 feet aand then drops with .20s

-----------------Airsofter596

:a-laugh: well, I haven't really gone against this but I did make a really weak gun. it was made out of a mechanical pencil, a pen, and a rubber band. It went like 25 feet at max.

A "Custom" JG AK Beta that was missing about 1/2 of its externals, and had a clear cut hole about 1/2 inch by 2 inches straight to the GB so "You can stick your finger in there and fix it if it gets stuck from all the dirt. O, and you can use it as a springer too..."

Other quotes I heard throughout the day from him...

"I glued the pistol grip on cuz it broke but I didn't have any super glue but white cow glue sucks and won't keep it together good enough." (He used Elmers... LOLFAIL)

And "You have to hold the clip in by hand cuz the clip 'thingy' spring got broked..."

And "The clip really sucks, so you have to hold it upside down sometimes."

And "No, the spin up broke, so if you want more distance just point it more up..."

And "Well I lost all those pieces *circular pointing motion*, and after I ran out of glue all I had was this shiny (silver) tape so that's what I put..."

And "Well we don't have a rod battery, so *grabs blaze red team designation tape* lets just tape this little (he meant mini) on the side here... Yeah, this'll work..."

Edited by Spudenater

I had one of those cheap silver springers, this one I got off evike for $1. As a matter of fact, it was called "The Enforcer" and whenever a hostage or someone in general got out of line, I'd shoot them point blank with it. 20 FPS maybe, so no biggie. Actually, just two people were left of my team, and I got hit, so as I was walking to the safe zone, and passed the LMS, I handed him the enforcer, and gave him a pat on the back.

He still didn't get any kills :(