Sign in to follow this  

I love this rifle. It's got the same internals as the G&G CM blowback (It IS the G&G CM blowback) but with a long rail, new 6.03 inner barrel and crane stock. It was a fun rifle to skirmish with. It does need a stronger spring for woodland use, and to actually use it as it was designed for. Out of the box it is no DMR but with a good 400fps spring, it would do you well. This was something I was also looking into purchasing.

Mine is running about 415, and I make shots over 200' fairly often. It's a solid replica and I've thoroughly enjoyed it!

How is yours at 415fps? It's based of the CM M4 which only cronos in at 320-350........ EDIT: NVM, I'm dumb. That's not stock right?

Based off mine, when it was stock, I would say 150' max accuracy, if that. Like I said, it needs a bit more powerful spring to hit the 200' mark. But even stock it will serve you well.

Despite what people believe, DMRs don't NEED to be expensive. With internal work, you must make sure that your gears and piston can handle your fields AEG fps limit (mine is 400fps with .20 BBs) while shooting on full or semi auto fire.

the stock parts in a Combat Machinces M4 which is what this gun is can handle up to a m120 spring without ruining the gun. So youcan save money on most of the internal parts. Since it comes with a TBB you can save on that cost too. Just get a M115 or M120 spring and you can at least perform basic DMR duties with it.

Edited by Deadlyapollo

Correct sir. Mine is not stock. Rob at Airsoft Digest Magazine did some work on it's gearbox, including a spring upgrade and re-lube. There were some other minor tweaks that he does to all AEG's, but to be honest I don't know what they are...

so the gun and a m120 spring is all I need to perform well against other high end aegs?

There is much debate and much elitism that follows the High end AEG market and what is and is not acceptable.

To play the sport of airsoft effectively, yes its more than acceptable.

It's your skill that sets you apart. The gun is just a tool, it's how you use it is what matters. But yes the internals are more than capable of handling 400fps which is just perfect for woodland use.

All it takes is 1 BB to get out, wether it's from a High end KWA that costs $400 or a tiny $10 spring pistol......