to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
supportgunner12

My Barrett, M60, Thompson and B.A.R.

Have you had any problems with the M60 being wobbly where the body and front end are connected? There are three hex screws on either side and mine are tight but there is still wobble up and down. I'm not 100% sure how to fix it.

Can't wait to see that M60E3, it's my favorite style of M60. Where did you get it?

Edited by ScoutSniper67

Have you had any problems with the M60 being wobbly where the body and front end are connected? There are three hex screws on either side and mine are tight but there is still wobble up and down. I'm not 100% sure how to fix it.

Can't wait to see that M60E3, it's my favorite style of M60. Where did you get it?

Only with the E4. I just ignore it. You can rethread it, or just get new screws.

I got to M60E3 from someone on the forums.

You're 13! Jeez I thought you were at least in your 20's. Bravo for being a mature kid for your age.

I managed to get myself an M60vn, but that's my only heavy weapon. The barrett looks sweet but isn't it around $1,200? You'd have to be a prostitute to afford that....... 0.o

Anyways, who do you play with? I remember when I was 13 or 14 I was the first kid to get an AEG. Since nobody else had one nobody wanted to play, but maybe that's because it's a small town.

Awesome guns! Hope you cn get the Barrett working.

Only with the E4. I just ignore it. You can rethread it, or just get new screws.

I got to M60E3 from someone on the forums.

Well, I took the M60 apart yesterday and put one strip of 100mph tape across the bottom section of the reciever and then reassembled the gun. I also found that two of the six hex screws are shorter than the rest; I think these go in the top two holes.

The gun went from feeling flimsy to being rock solid. I'd try this with your E4 if the wobble gets too bad.

Anyway, you have a really awesome collection, especially for being 13. Keep it up. :a-thumbsup:

Edited by ScoutSniper67

Thanks!

Anyways, I got some extra money. Do you guys think I should buy the ARES Cheytac M200, or a G&P Sentry?

Thanks!

Anyways, I got some extra money. Do you guys think I should buy the ARES Cheytac M200, or a G&P Sentry?

Depends. Do you want a gun you can really skirmish with or do you want a gun that will look cool and just sit around?

My choice would be the Sentry. The M200 just looks too big to skirmish, but you own the Barrett so I guess you would know.

Edit: What about upgrading your other guns?

Edited by ScoutSniper67

How big and heavy it is doesn't matter for me. I sport around a 120lb loadout, so im used to it. Besides, the only gun I use is the M60, and the barrett sometimes. All my others are for display only.

If I bought the G&P, I would have $200 bucks left over for other stuff, like optics.

But they Cheytac is being offered to me for $700, perfectly new.

How big and heavy it is doesn't matter for me. I sport around a 120lb loadout, so im used to it. Besides, the only gun I use is the M60, and the barrett sometimes. All my others are for display only.

If I bought the G&P, I would have $200 bucks left over for other stuff, like optics.

But they Cheytac is being offered to me for $700, perfectly new.

If you got that good a deal on the Cheytac, get it. At half what retail is that's a great deal.

If you got that good a deal on the Cheytac, get it. At half what retail is that's a great deal.

Meh too late. Got sold already. Sadface.

Traded the EBR for a Classic Army M4 and WE SCAR. First '' Normal '' guns ive had in a while.

A_guns_042.jpg

My friend, your collection, is secs. By the way if you still are considering the sentry, go for it, great gun, I had one awhile back and it was a great gun, most people have problems with the gears, but I was lucky with mine, till I sold it, I still regret the day :a-angry: .

UPDATE.

I got a trespassing fine. I have to pay it, so lots of my guns are sold. The M60Vn and TOP M60E3 are gone also.

But here are my other updated guns:

Classic Army M4. Currently nothing left from original gun internally. Shooting 700 FPS with .2g bb.

A_guns_065.jpg

A_guns_064.jpg

A_guns_058.jpg

I love Mountain Dew, as you can see :) An AGOG scope is on the way.

WE SCAR

A_guns_060.jpg

Edited by Mr. Support Gunner

What happened? Sad to the the E3 go :(

Hung out with friends on top of a school. Someone called the police. School wasn't happy. Pressed charges. Have to go to court and pay a big :censored2: fine.

I didn't like the E3. The feeding system sucked. It weighed 9 lbs. The externals were awful. Mostly plastic and creaky.

I do miss the Vn though :(

Just bought a 1911. Getting custom rose and daggers grips and getting it engraved!

The Barrett '82A1 is also up and ready.

First off, where do you work? I'm 13 also.

Second, Your 13, and you sport a 130lb pound loadout. Are you buff or something,lol? the most I can play with all day is a 60lb. or so.

Then again, I can't get enough moneiz to buy a lot of stuff to try a 130 pound loadout, LOL.

Edited by Short/Stack

First off, where do you work? I'm 13 also.

Second, Your 13, and you sport a 130lb pound loadout. Are you buff or something,lol? the most I can play with all day is a 60lb. or so.

Then again, I can't get enough moneiz to buy a lot of stuff to try a 130 pound loadout, LOL.

Im the team pack mule :( Sounds degrading.

I work for a construction buisness. My parents are best friends with the owner of the WHOLE construction buisness. We are also neighbors. So I was lucky enough to get a job.

I work out alot. So... ya know..

DUDE how do you pick which gun to use? lol!

I don't have much anymore. If you read up a bit, you'll know why I had to sell lots of my guns.

So im only left with my M4, Barrett, SCAR, M60E4, and a UTG M324 im getting for free '' experiment time :) ''

This is a sweet collection. You having a job at your age makes me very jealous.

As weird as this may sound, can you post a picture of you wielding all of these guns along with your other gear? Had I not known you were 13, I would have expected you to be in the high 20s to mid 30s, you act incredibly mature for your age.

It's just that the 13 year olds in my area are TINY as in, the Barrett is probably as tall as a lot of 13 year olds that I've seen where I live, or at least close to their height. I can't even imagine any of them being able to field any of your guns. Their arms are also only a little bigger than my wrists and I doubt they could pick up an M60, let alone actually field it. You must be one healthy 13 year old hahha.

Edited by DannyRL

Barrett M107 with custom Silencer.

A_guns_071.jpg

A_guns_073.jpg

Collection of Mountain Dew. If anyone has any label art cans, Halo 3 game fuel cans or pitch black cans, I'd be happy to buy them or give you some internal parts for them :D

A_guns_066.jpg

I'll get some pics of me fielding the Barrett which is upgraded to 500FPS at the moment and ready to go.

This is a sweet collection. You having a job at your age makes me very jealous.

As weird as this may sound, can you post a picture of you wielding all of these guns along with your other gear? Had I not known you were 13, I would have expected you to be in the high 20s to mid 30s, you act incredibly mature for your age.

It's just that the 13 year olds in my area are TINY as in, the Barrett is probably as tall as a lot of 13 year olds that I've seen where I live, or at least close to their height. I can't even imagine any of them being able to field any of your guns. Their arms are also only a little bigger than my wrists and I doubt they could pick up an M60, let alone actually field it. You must be one healthy 13 year old hahha.

Best one I got at the moment. Sorry for the backround. It's my little sister's ''playroom''

A_guns_074.jpg

Edited by Mr. Support Gunner

Lol, the M82 is around 57 inches... Most 13 year olds are about 63 inches.

BTW, I'd love to see you fire the real steel in that position. You would literally do a cartwheel.

Edited by Kavurcen

Lol, the M82 is around 57 inches... Most 13 year olds are about 63 inches.

BTW, I'd love to see you fire the real steel in that position. You would literally do a cartwheel.

Yeah, I know. It's an airsoft toy gun. I wouldn't hold it like I would the real steel.

Yeah, I know... in fact, shoulder firing the M82 at all is typically a pretty stupid idea, lol.

Actually, it looks like if you held it out any further with your shoulder squared the weight of the thing would tip you over... lol.

Yeah, I know... in fact, shoulder firing the M82 at all is typically a pretty stupid idea, lol.

Actually, it looks like if you held it out any further with your shoulder squared the weight of the thing would tip you over... lol.

Nah, I could hold it in farther. I'll take better pics soon.

Got a new 1911. No trademarks since im custom engraving it.

A_guns_076.jpg

A_guns_078.jpg

A_guns_081.jpg

And some new stuff for the M4. ACOG and M733 RIS.

A_guns_083.jpg

A_guns_084.jpg

A_guns_085.jpg

Oh and just for you.

A_guns_086.jpg

Guest Luftwaffe

Have you attempted to bury it, run over it, blow it up, or a combination of any of that, yet?

Have you attempted to bury it, run over it, blow it up, or a combination of any of that, yet?

Now, why would I do that, good sir?