Sign in to follow this  
Bravo1

Snohomish County Airsoft

Greetings to all !!!

New to this board/forum, but not new to the world or internet :a-thumbsup:

Looking for other local airsofters / locations......

There are a few of us "adults" (over 30) located in the Snohomish County area who are looking for others to airsoft with, prefer to airsoft with 18 yo. and older, honorable, mentally mature, level headed, etc. Although we do play by the basic rules, like "parlay", "surrender", etc., we prefer FREE, Play at you own risk, informal, but somewhat organized locations vs. playing at fields with heavy rule restrictions and FEE$... which can kill a lot of the fun of the battlefield. Not 100% opposed to playing at these 'business' locations.... just not our 1st choice.

Any good locations besides Bloody Nose Ambush, located in Snohomish County ? (Any possible South Skagit or North King Co. areas?)

Are people still playing at Thrasher's Corner ??? If so... I have a few guys who might come out and play next weekend 2-6-10 ... if others will be there and weather permitting.

Thanks !!

Bravo 1

Edited by Bravo1

Greetings to all !!!

New to this board/forum, but not new to the world or internet :a-thumbsup:

Looking for other local airsofters / locations......

There are a few of us "adults" (over 30) located in the Snohomish County area who are looking for others to airsoft with, prefer to airsoft with 18 yo. and older, honorable, mentally mature, level headed, etc. Although we do play by the basic rules, like "parlay", "surrender", etc., we prefer FREE, Play at you own risk, informal, but somewhat organized locations vs. playing at fields with heavy rule restrictions and FEE$... which can kill a lot of the fun of the battlefield. Not 100% opposed to playing at these 'business' locations.... just not our 1st choice.

Any good locations besides Bloody Nose Ambush, located in Snohomish County ? (Any possible South Skagit or North King Co. areas?)

Are people still playing at Thrasher's Corner ??? If so... I have a few guys who might come out and play next weekend 2-6-10 ... if others will be there and weather permitting.

Thanks !!

You could try evergreen airsoft up in sultan Evergreen Airsoft it's ten dollars per time or it's forty for the whole year. They have an fps limit of 400 for AEG and a 500 fps limit for snipers.(you have to be wit them for a while to be a sniper) or you could try the seatac field look up seattle airsoft meetup group and it will come up I believe there is no fps limit and it's free. Evergreen is a lot of fun and it's a great group at least try it. Although im going to try seatac soon I don't wanna wait to be a sniper anymore. And do you have a link to Bloody Nose Ambush and if you find any info on thrashers corner let me know.

Bravo 1

Thanks for the replies.....

GhostX: I've heard of Evergreen Airsoft, some of the guys I play with aren't really that fond of them due to their prior unpleasant experiences, and paying money to have someone tell you what you can and can't do... you can get that for free from anyone... why pay for it ?? LOL At any rate, I will probably go out there at some point just for the heck of it and to add another experience hash mark to my belt. It would be really nice and somewhat professional if they would update the website at least on a monthly basis.

drgnmn: Thanks for the update and advice on Thrashers Corner.

Anyone heard of the local group... "Team Dirty" ??

Bravo1

Thanks for the replies.....

GhostX: I've heard of Evergreen Airsoft, some of the guys I play with aren't really that fond of them due to their prior unpleasant experiences, and paying money to have someone tell you what you can and can't do... you can get that for free from anyone... why pay for it ?? LOL At any rate, I will probably go out there at some point just for the heck of it and to add another experience hash mark to my belt. It would be really nice and somewhat professional if they would update the website at least on a monthly basis.

drgnmn: Thanks for the update and advice on Thrashers Corner.

Anyone heard of the local group... "Team Dirty" ??

Bravo1

Yep

Thrashers Corner was good this weekend, decent turnout, almost everyone was calling their hits.

It appears that some were NOT calling their hits... ????

I suppose they want you to call when you get hit.. but for some reason they don't have to ??? wtf kind of mental defect is that?? Whatever it is, Im sure it's hard to pronouce. That kind of dishonorable stuff will catch up with them eventually.... karma is a :censored2:. [/rant-off]

Other than that..... it was pretty enjoyable, met up with Team Dirty, they seem to be a pretty decent bunch of honorable guys, the guy organizing the play was pretty easy going and cool.

It was sunny most of the day with a light breeze here and there, about 1/3 of the field was wet/mucky/swampy, but still playable, rest of the field was pretty "dry". Mostly open-ish grass with some brush clumps and trees with a small rise(hill) in the middle. Worth playing.

Overall, I'd recommned it to some one, Im going back !!

Bravo1

Thrashers Corner was good this weekend, decent turnout, almost everyone was calling their hits.

It appears that some were NOT calling their hits... ????

I suppose they want you to call when you get hit.. but for some reason they don't have to ??? wtf kind of mental defect is that?? Whatever it is, Im sure it's hard to pronouce. That kind of dishonorable stuff will catch up with them eventually.... karma is a :censored2:. [/rant-off]

Other than that..... it was pretty enjoyable, met up with Team Dirty, they seem to be a pretty decent bunch of honorable guys, the guy organizing the play was pretty easy going and cool.

It was sunny most of the day with a light breeze here and there, about 1/3 of the field was wet/mucky/swampy, but still playable, rest of the field was pretty "dry". Mostly open-ish grass with some brush clumps and trees with a small rise(hill) in the middle. Worth playing.

Overall, I'd recommned it to some one, Im going back !!

Bravo1

It was cool to see you out there. They guy who was organizing is ok. He's new to the field and just kind of took over. The problem with not calling hits is common there. Word gets around fast and they get called out on it. Or ganged up on. That field will improve once summer hits. It will dry out and the cover gets thicker.

That field will improve once summer hits. It will dry out and the cover gets thicker.

Yeah, I've been avoiding the swampier side and the trench altogether. Once the cover thickens, that field is going to be a blast with all the new faces and large groups coming out.