Sign in to follow this  
freespace535

Found the Coolest Show on TV

Listen well mortals, for I speak on behalf of the gods. They wish to impart upon you the knowledge of what is probably the coolest show on television: Special Ops Mission. Do not let the tacticool name fool thee, for if thou lovest airsoft, thou shalt likely enjoy the plight of a single operative, Will Willis (AKA Whiskey Whiskey), as he carries out said "Special Ops Mission"s.

Despite its stylized and TV directed format, it is actually a pretty cool show. So far I have only caught the last 2 minutes of one, and watched my first full (hour long) episode today, but I think it's really cool. They use 'simmunition', which are like dummy bullets w/ paint markers, but are in no way paintball guns. Military grade stuff.

It's a pretty cool show, and if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend trying to watch at least one. Its on the Military channel on I think Saturdays and Mondays, probably other days too. Try Tivo if you can.

Guest Gcommando36

I've been watching it for a while now. I doubt it's completely unscripted like they say, but I still like it for the tactics.

Like I said, just if yall haven't seen it you should. I guess most have. If only someone had made a thread like this for me, so that I would have known all along... :a-skeptical: lolz

And yeah I highly doubt its full authenticity but it's still really cool.

Oh and I just found this really cool website called YouTube. Its really cool, yall should check it out too.

Edited by IHazLPEG

They need new episodes...but it seems on the last one (operation one shot ) wil got hurt, when he fell and hurt his back, and since then they haven't done any new episodes.

Edited by jonathanMP5

Yeah, he was completely doubled over... I wonder what happened there? Did he get jabbed in the back by a rock or something? Was it a disk?

dunno, there was no follow up on his injury. I think it has to do with why there haven't been anymore episodes.