Im not sure which one I should get, the KWA M4 RIS or the ARES m4 a1. I know KWA is a us company but I don't know about ares. I also don't know which one will preform better out of the box. BTW KWA M4 RIs is 400 fps while the ARES is only ~330 and I use .2 grams. Thanks for the help

This has to be the billionth which gun post this week... But the information's all around, just look it up yourself and make your own decision. You'll be happy with either decision, and remember there are other (In my opinion, better) options out there too. And don't base anything off of FPS. A $10 spring can fix that, especially with the Ares M4's quick change spring so you don't have to get to the gearbox to change it.

Do you know were I can find any info on the ARES M4? I googled it and nothing really comes up

the kwa has arguably the best stock gearbox on the market. the externals are decent but not the best but the gearbox is simply amazing

Im not sure which one I should get, the KWA M4 RIS or the ARES m4 a1. I know KWA is a us company but I don't know about ares. I also don't know which one will preform better out of the box. BTW KWA M4 RIs is 400 fps while the ARES is only ~330 and I use .2 grams. Thanks for the help

The ARES is pretty new. I haven't really seen any substantial discussion of it on this forum. The Evike promotional video claims that its externals are very realistic. I'd like to see some reports from owners to confirm this. At $230 right now on Evike, its price undercuts all the brand-name (non-clone) full-metal M4s, starting with the G&G <AT> $260 (as well as CA, G&P, VFC, KWA, etc.). So you've got to figure one of two things: either ARES is positioning this as a kind of loss-leader product, to break into what has got to be one of the biggest single model markets (M4 carbine) and make a splash, or ARES is saving money and cutting corners somewhere else to bring it in at the price that they're asking.

Yea I have an Ares M4A1 (For sale too ;) PM ME) and its externals are pretty nice, the externals are better than on my KWA. The quick spring change is awesome, it literally takes like 30sec to get to the spring and change it out, very helpful in changing springs for different games.

PM Me if you have any more questions...