Sign in to follow this  
dragon51

Motors

Go for the G&P M160, 19rps on a 7.2 at 400fps.

A 7.2 pulling a 400fps spring and getting 19rps? That's rather fantastic, I think I'll be getting a G&P M160 when I'm looking for a motor.

may I suggest a less expensive motor if you have them there, I'm from the philippines and we use a lot of these here... JG M93 (red) motor. I've installed it to my hk m4 using 11.1v, 30C lipo battery, with 13:1 high speed gears and pdi 190 spring. my aeg clocks at around 430 fps <AT> .20 bb's with a rof of around 28 bb's per second.

I guess that's not bad... would you think so?

Edited by BRO

I think he means a 7.2v lipo ... not sure a normal 7.2v can even power up a G&P M160

I would have to agree with you on this one, except that it would be a *7.4v LiPo. A 7.2v battery would be either a NiMH or NiCd, and I highly doubt either one of those could power that motor and pull an m120, especially at 19rps. Either he's mistaken and he meant it's a 7.4v LiPo, or he's mistaken and it's a higher voltage NiMH or NiCd. I just have a terribly hard time believing a 7.2v NiMH or NiCd could do that...