to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
Welfare

Wondering if this is considered classic

I know its not a remote co2 gun, but I have a very old gun, I know I bought it back in late 94, early 95, which from what I've read is about what some people consider the cutoff for "classic" guns.

It's made by KWC, looks like a glock 17, and is a modern-ish GBB pistol, but lacks alot of "normal features" ther is no slide release, no takedown lever, no "open ejection cover" it does have really nice rubber grips tho sorta incorperated into the frame. it runs on green gas, and is used, but works flawlessly.

I bought 2 of these back in the day individualy serial numbered, they came in hard plasitc cases with the gun, 1 mag, a blue/white box of blue bbs, and a small can of 134 (each), instructions too.

I have since lost all but 1 gun with its mag, its been shot all of about 5 mags worth of bbs, other than that it's sat in the closet. I am getting back into the sport and realized that I don't use this so I was wondering if I should sell it off or trade it off for some stuff I did want/need. But it occurred to me it really might be worth holding onto.

I guess I want some opinions.

Oh, didnt think they still made airsoft, it is a gbb tho, not a nbb, the photo with the slide back only a little is where the slide stops when the mag is empty, bot when "racking" or firing it has full travel.

Ill just post it in the classifieds then, Thanks!