Sign in to follow this  
Captainmann2002@yahoo.com

Tanaka M700 Pre-Ban?

Hi, I just bought a gun off of a friend. He said it is a Tanaka m700 pre-ban. The side of the gun reads: Tanaka M700 ASGK H150603. It came with three magazines. None of them hold gas. I need some information about this gun. Is the fps adjustable on this gun via the bolt? If so, how do I adjust it. Could someone post a pic of the bolt and where to adjust it? I am just looking for info about this gun. Thanks. Mark

Hi, I just bought a gun off of a friend. He said it is a Tanaka m700 pre-ban. The side of the gun reads: Tanaka M700 ASGK H150603. It came with three magazines. None of them hold gas. I need some information about this gun. Is the fps adjustable on this gun via the bolt? If so, how do I adjust it. Could someone post a pic of the bolt and where to adjust it? I am just looking for info about this gun. Thanks. Mark

There are plenty of info on this site if you search, but I guess someone could say that for my posts!

Anyway, the quickest way to check is to pull the bolt back, there is a release switch between the trigger and the mag release, it look slike a flat peice of metal, press that and pull the bolt out. If you see a wheel about mid point through the bolt, that is an adjustable bolt. If you seen no wheel, they lied, or replaced the bolt with a post ban bolt.

I'm sure more educated owners could provide links for you, but search this site, it full of info.

There are plenty of info on this site if you search, but I guess someone could say that for my posts!

Anyway, the quickest way to check is to pull the bolt back, there is a release switch between the trigger and the mag release, it look slike a flat peice of metal, press that and pull the bolt out. If you see a wheel about mid point through the bolt, that is an adjustable bolt. If you seen no wheel, they lied, or replaced the bolt with a post ban bolt.

I'm sure more educated owners could provide links for you, but search this site, it full of info.

Hi, I pulled the bolt out and it does have what looks like a wheel inside the bolt. Which way do I spin it to increase and decrease fps? Thanks for the info