to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
Sign in to follow this  
FishRfine

Fishy's GR16, updated

My Gr16 is now named Bobcannon, in memory of the fish that gave me my name. You will be missed Bob.

G&G Gr16 (pro series) Base gun

Internals:

Guarder gearset

PDI 170% spring

JBU Steel/Aluminum piston

Systema Hop-up bucking

Madbull Black python TBB

Matrix magnum motor

Wired with deans.

Chronos at 415-420 FPS at ~18-20 rounds per second on a 9.6v nunchuck.

Externals:

Classic Army crane stock

G&P QD Silencer (Knight's type, with trademarks and foam :D)

NCstar 1.25-4x32 Scope

Echo 1 short type m203

Shown with a TM Short VN mag inserted. Better for going prone.

k37pue.jpg

2eft7hh.jpg

With my bro's stock Echo 1 M4... Three guesses who's more into airsoft...

t5ixya.jpg

15334gl.jpg

I think the scope is fine, maybe add a riser to it because it looks like it doesn't quite clear the front site.

The M203 should be barrel mounted though, I do agree it doesn't look right with the RIS mount on standard handguards. I say ditch the M203 and get a foregrip.

Edited by ScoutSniper67

It does look like you saw the parts and thought z0mg that wuld l00k so kewl on my m4!!!!!! no offense

but I would put the carrying handle back on or a put on a rear flip up sight, take off the m203 and use a regular length mag

Well, I appreciate the honesty. At this point, I think I'm going to switch back to my foregrip, make the 203 a standalone, and work on DMR-ing the gun. The 203 is too heavy and pointless. The gun is hilariously accurate for a standard barrel length M4 barrel though, I'm getting 6 inch groupings at 100 with .28s.

I think the scope is fine, maybe add a riser to it because it looks like it doesn't quite clear the front site.

The M203 should be barrel mounted though, I do agree it doesn't look right with the RIS mount on standard handguards. I say ditch the M203 and get a foregrip.

*slap*

No.

The NCStar, while the 1.25-4x32 model is discontinued, is not cheap. Other models in the Tactical III series are over $100. I agree that what you need is a riser, to get it up off the receiver a bit. It looks like it's crouching at the moment. And aiming would probably be easier.

I also agree that the VN mag looks strange with what is otherwise pretty much a conventional M4, that doesn't show any real signs of heading towards DMR-dom. If you do head in that direction, perhaps it would work.

Agreed too re. the 203. It either needs to be snug under the barrel or off.

Aesthetically, I think the suppressor doesn't balance with the rest of the gun. It's too big, too far out there in front. I'd look at an OPS style that covers part of the barrel or take it off. Or at least get a shorter, sleeker one.