Pistol-Pete

L96 Barrel to big?

Hey.

I have a UTG L96 with a TON of upgrades in it and I got Laylax APS2 barrel spacers and a Laylax APS2 Silencer Attachment System. Both parts were to small for the outer barrel. The barrel spacers didn't even touch the inside of the outer barrel and the SAS (Silencer Attachment System) is to small to screw in. It's a stock barrel BTW. Is there a difference between APS2 parts and L96 parts? What part would work in this sniper rifle?

Thanks

Pickles

Hey.

I have a UTG L96 with a TON of upgrades in it and I got Laylax APS2 barrel spacers and a Laylax APS2 Silencer Attachment System. Both parts were to small for the outer barrel. The barrel spacers didn't even touch the inside of the outer barrel and the SAS (Silencer Attachment System) is to small to screw in. It's a stock barrel BTW. Is there a difference between APS2 parts and L96 parts? What part would work in this sniper rifle?

Thanks

Pickles

Yes, the internals like piston or guide or spring, are te same.

Buy Trigger, spacers, hop up, muzzle caps or barrels are different. Keep in mind that in Xfire shop (PDI shop) there are some common parts, but there are 2 different categories with indicidual not compatible upgrades (like the ones I wrote before).