foppo

New parts for my Tanaka

Hello everyone!

I own a Tanaka M700 AICS with following upgrades:

- CNC Aluminum HopUp Chamber that allows me installing AEG buckings and AEG barrels. (Custom made by a friend)

- DBC 650x 6,01mm barrel

- a MadBull Bucking which I wish to replace some time

- G&G Striker Spring

- G&G Steel cocking piece

- G&G Knock Arm and Plunger set installed in my magazine

- custom Nozzle

- external HPA Setup

Now because of some of the parts still being "stock" these parts are wearing down rather badly.

I'd like to know if someone out there knows some guy, how will make me reenforced/new parts for my baby?

I am prepared to pay a fair price for good work, if someone will offer me this!

The part that makes most problems at the moment, is the "cocking Arm" (the part that pushes back the Cocking Piece, when you turn it with you hand).

There where it comes in contact with the cocking piece it has worn down so baldy that the angel has become so tight, that it wont push back the cocking piece anymore. This means I really have to force it very badly...

The other part that is suffering a lot, it the Hammer... It just can't stand the pressure the Cocking Piece puts onto it, when the trigger is pulled and is starting to wear down so baldy that the Cocking Piece just slides over it. And all I get is a 'Click' and no shot at all...

I have set my HPA System to maximum 600fps with .20g BBs. So there isn't all that much more pressure on the system then normal...

I usually use .40g Blaster Devil (MadBull) munition though.

Oh and what HopUp bucking do you recommend? I know there are a lot of different opinions about this out there, but I would like to hear a few opinions to make my own conclusion.

I greatly appreciate any helpful answer!

Greetings from Belgium ;-)

The part that makes most problems at the moment, is the "cocking Arm" (the part that pushes back the Cocking Piece, when you turn it with you hand).

There where it comes in contact with the cocking piece it has worn down so baldy that the angel has become so tight, that it wont push back the cocking piece anymore. This means I really have to force it very badly...

This? http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=7438

The other part that is suffering a lot, it the Hammer... It just can't stand the pressure the Cocking Piece puts onto it, when the trigger is pulled and is starting to wear down so baldy that the Cocking Piece just slides over it. And all I get is a 'Click' and no shot at all...

This might relate to the first part although I'm a little confused. You have both the G&G cocking piece and plunger kit which are both steel. Are the steel parts showing wear?

This? http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=7438

This might relate to the first part although I'm a little confused. You have both the G&G cocking piece and plunger kit which are both steel. Are the steel parts showing wear?

Wouw, I didn't even know there was a steel bolt handle for Tanaka rifles!

Is it available somewhere on the planet though?

And no, the steel parts are not wearing down, but just all the other parts, that the steel parts are in contact with...

Wouw, I didn't even know there was a steel bolt handle for Tanaka rifles!

Is it available somewhere on the planet though?

And no, the steel parts are not wearing down, but just all the other parts, that the steel parts are in contact with...

That comes from Uncompany.com and they have a good number of aftermarket replacement parts that are steel. Check with them, dentrinityshop.com, or WGCshop.com as they usually have the various small bits and parts as well.

On the buckings, I am about to try using a Nineball bucking (I have a King Arms in there right now and quite frankly was getting better accuracy and consistency from the KJW stock bucking, which is absolutely terrible; I have a Nineball in one of my pistols and love it to death, so I plan on picking one up, along with a new hop chamber and maybe a new stock if I can find one (apparently the KJW site is going through an overhaul, because it's been shut down and replaced with a "coming soon" placeholder page). Look in the VSR section for more (I know there are more out there, and I know most of them are a lot of nice ones, too, I just can't for the life of me remember any of them).

On the buckings, I am about to try using a Nineball bucking (I have a King Arms in there right now and quite frankly was getting better accuracy and consistency from the KJW stock bucking, which is absolutely terrible; I have a Nineball in one of my pistols and love it to death, so I plan on picking one up, along with a new hop chamber and maybe a new stock if I can find one (apparently the KJW site is going through an overhaul, because it's been shut down and replaced with a "coming soon" placeholder page). Look in the VSR section for more (I know there are more out there, and I know most of them are a lot of nice ones, too, I just can't for the life of me remember any of them).

Nineball

Firefly

"Improved" stock bucking

*KA

KA has dropped the ball on quality as of late. Lots of flash showing up in their buckings from the molding process on the inside which can cause weird hopup effects. Sad as this used to be one of my favorite buckings. Nineball seems to be the "go to" rubber right now. Some people have claimed the old stock version works great as well.

As far as stocks go. Real steel M700 BDL short action stocks are practically a drop in item.

Well I ordered the Steel Bolt Handle... hope it will be the solution to my problem!

As for the Bucking I will try a few different ones and will post some time in the future what I think about them.

But what do you mean with the "Real steel M700 BDL short action stocks"??? what is that?

As far as stocks go. Real steel M700 BDL short action stocks are practically a drop in item.

Well I ordered the Steel Bolt Handle... hope it will be the solution to my problem!

As for the Bucking I will try a few different ones and will post some time in the future what I think about them.

But what do you mean with the "Real steel M700 BDL short action stocks"??? what is that?

That steel bolt handle wont fit the standard bolt without modifications. you need to cut a groove along the inside of the "bolt cylinder". I just got mine, so I know what I'm talking about.

He means that the BDL short action stocks made for the real Remington 700 will work on the KJW and Tanaka M700s (though I think you mentioning that you had the AICS, so that wouldn't necessarily apply to you).

the AICS upper is 100% identical to the standard m700 upper. So if it fits the standard m700's it'll fit the AICS. both are still M700's you know ;)

That steel bolt handle wont fit the standard bolt without modifications. you need to cut a groove along the inside of the "bolt cylinder". I just got mine, so I know what I'm talking about.

Could you upload a picture of this please? Do you have to modify the steel part, or the bolt itself?