falloutboy33

Do you play pc/video games?

371 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play pc/video games?

• I play CONSOLE games only.
    • I play PC games only.
    • I play both.
    • I don't play.

Ive been spending a lot of time lately playing Driver 3 for PS2.  Well, I havent actually been playing the game... Ive just been driving around all over Miami, Nice, and Istanbul, jumping ramps, ramming things, blowing up things, blowing them up again... blowing them up a 3rd time, shooting people,,,

And making movies of it... I'll try to record one of the movies to a digital camera so I can show you all... great game for just messing around. I like it better than GTA cause you can record what you do and play it back.

My brother just beat that came. I don't like driver 3 missions though. I think it's more fun just to drive around and kill things :mf_plasmawhore: I never follow storylines. I just shoot and hope that person is not on my team :)

I play PC/PS2. Only play GT3 on PS2, until GT4 comes out in three days. SWAT 3 and a few other games I also play. Not a big video game guy, but love a good racing simulator. Mostly for rainy days. Lacrosse and working on my nitro R/C car/guns (real and AS) take up alot of my free time.

Guest Airsoft Paladin

I have a xbox and play counter strike and I'm addicted to halo 2 on xbox live,sometimes I play on the PC

I think the reason the guns are reversed in cs is because they made the game for left handers, but didn't bother to reverse the gun models. and after some1 complained about only having the guns held on the left side, they made it an option to switch to the right side. all they did was just mirrored the animation adn hand models but they didnt bother to reverse the gun models.

Just trying to find out how many airsoft-ers also play pc/console games.

I have played Dark age Of Camelot for 3 years... I honestly can say I was addicted to it.. DANG YOU MMORPG!!! heheh

I play X-Box and pc. The only problem is that I don't have live :jumpon: but I love halo and halo 2. If I'm not laughing at grunts, I'm playing airsoft or fixing my pc. :gun: those :censored2: grunts are hilarious! :a-laugh:

Guest GKkev

If it requires shooting and is out on PS2 I have pondered purchasing it-Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor Rising Sun, RainbowSix 3, Ghost Recon, Ghost Recon 2, both MaxPaynes, all the games in the Syphon Filter series, and more. I have a life- it is to not have a life.

When its not basketball season (which my coach believes goes all year round) or summer (surfing rox!) or of course airsoft, I might put in a pc game every once and awhile. But since airsoft and a car drains all my cash, I don't have a huge selection to pick from. Actually, my only game is battlefield 1942, which is pretty good.

Play videogames... What kind of person would I be if I didn't? I suppose I would be a bit more depressed and quite possibly 437% more productive.

Edited by sdrawkcab

Guest Tsunami

hell yea I play... its fun :laughbounce2:

yo GKkev you should get socom 2 and a network adaptor and play online... /THOU SHALT NOT USE MY NAME IN VAIN/ :censored2: Darn its fun :laughbounce2: I like these smilies theyre cool

Edited by Tsunami

Guest mabuggi

We all know theres only 1 pc game.

OPERATION FLASHPOINT!!!!

If you own a PC and havent caned this game yet - DO it.

You'll be thanking me for YEARS to come.

don't worry I am not going to close this thread. I think its pretty interesting. I guess it can fall under the category of simulation since there are some computer games out there like, swat3, Americas army, ghost recon and infiltration.

Ghost Recon :censored2: rules!!! Munz and Tunney are an unstoppable team! (or as I like to call them. "Tons of Money" coz they are worth millions!)

The best FPS ive ever played would have to be Perfect Dark on the N64. Sure, the graphics aint as good as stuff thats out now but the smooth controls of the 64 make it so easy to control Jo and it feels like your are part of the game, not just playing it.

Same goes for Goldeneye ont he 64 but PD is the best!

BoShek

P.s, yes I play video games (and PC)

Edited by BoShek

I am a very big fan of playing JOINT OPS by NovaLogic - both the regular and the expansion. FSF is the server I play on mostly cause of the stats I built up on it.

Well I sold all but 4 games for both my PS2 and Xbox to buy an AEG, and out of the 3 left, I've beaten all 4, and am sick of playing all but 1, but that 1 game has decided to stop working anymore(GTA:San Andreas), and I don't have any good computer games anymore, cept Far Cry and morrowind, but Far Cry doesn't run that great because I have a stock video card in my current computer, I really wanna get battlefield 2 though after I get a new video card.

Counter Strike : PC (well ex-player)

Now its NCAA 2005 and Madden on my ps2

the ONLY game I play is SOCOM 3 online for PS2. If you wanna play a game that is just awesome and you can do pretty much anything......snipe(get a ghille suit), drive a tank with 5 other team mates inside....one on a mounted gun and the other on the big gun, drive around in a truck with a few people with one on back turret or even a boat with a bunch of people with guns on all sides. I plant M2 mines(mines that blow up vehicles) and get a MK.48(SEAL machine gun....M249) with a bi-pod and rifle laser and camp and wait for a vehicle to come across the mines. ALSO you can customize EVERY weopen in the game!!!!!!!!!!!

the ONLY game I play is SOCOM 3 online for PS2. If you wanna play a game that is just awesome and you can do pretty much anything......snipe(get a ghille suit), drive a tank with 5 other team mates inside....one on a mounted gun and the other on the big gun, drive around in a truck with a few people with one on back turret or even a boat with a bunch of people with guns on all sides. I plant M2 mines(mines that blow up vehicles) and get a MK.48(SEAL machine gun....M249) with a bi-pod and rifle laser and camp and wait for a vehicle to come across the mines. ALSO you can customize EVERY weopen in the game!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah same here I play that came but my stradegy is very different.

im a sniper mostly seals its an m21 (m14 high scope and bipod) 226 ghillie suit and grenades if I have enough room left so I don't over wieght my charecter.

terrorists I usualy just use m16 high scope laser and if it isnt a sniper map I go SMG. or m82

I assume you have online

whats your tag for online?

Edited by rather

Guest Leon Kennedy

I also play SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo on my PSP. It's cool; it has online play for up to 16 players, and they now sell a mic (of course I bought it!) so you have voice chat.

I also play SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo on my PSP. It's cool; it has online play for up to 16 players, and they now sell a mic (of course I bought it!) so you have voice chat.

do you know if it has all the same weapons as socom 3?

Guest Leon Kennedy
do you know if it has all the same weapons as socom 3?

I've heard that it does. M4, M16, AUG, loads of snipers, M3, M60, MP5, TMP, Uzi, etc.