to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
johnnyfrye

Custom Made Stubby M4

The previous buyer flaked out, so I'm starting a new thread. Selling my Stubby M4, amazing gun but I never use it.

Base Gun:

-JG Stubby Killer (black reinforced gearbox version) - $140

Externals:

-Echo 1 full stock - $30

-Dboys metal body - $30

-G27 grip - $35

-G&G foregrip - $8

-Custom metal flash hider - $5

-NC-Star reflex sight (4 diff. reticles, 7 diff. brightness levels, recently replaced battery) - $40

-190rd VN hicap mag - $0

Internals:

-G&G 205mm tightbore - $25

-CA metal hopup unit w/JG gears - $20

-KA bucking/nub - $5

-10.8V 1600mAh battery (wired to DEANS connectors, I'll include a large-to-deans adapter for your smart charger) - $30

Quirks:

-The stock needs to be removed (a very simple process, only one screw needs to be unscrewed) to access the battery since the wiring is relatively short (for a higher ROF)

-The reflex sight is missing part of the covering on top (does not affect operation)

-The gun is missing the cocking handle return spring (again, does not affect function of the gun at all)

img_9018.jpg

img_9027.jpg

The gun's compact size and excellent ROF make it great for CQB games, plus it has great range for it's size (estimated ~150ft effective). Everything on the gun is metal, aside from the grips and rubberized stock. It has a few thousand rounds through it and never failed or jammed on me, JG's gearbox and motor are very durable. I've kept the gun well-lubed and cleaned it after every game. I'd recommend heavier BBs (.25g - .30g) as it fires too hot and fast for good groupings using .20s.

I've spent almost $370 building this M4, not including postage. Looking for only $230 shipped OBO! I need this thing gone!

-Dr. X

Edited by Dr. X.