Sign in to follow this  
dooodstevenn

madbull .43 sniper bb's

I made a bad choice choosing the madbull .43 bb's as they are black, and extremely hard to trace....and since I cant trace them, I have no clue where my bb is going, and have no clue which way to adjust my hop up or scope. once in a while I'll have a short glimpse of the bb right be for it impacts but never until it impacts. I thought it was shooting fine at 150 feet. but then I tried a target at 100 feet. and im pretty sure the hop up is curving the bb way up, so its going right over the target. and since thats happening. im assuming the hop up is doing all the work by "floating" the bb to the target, rahter than have a straight trajectrory... anyone have this problem before and know of how I might be able to trace it so I can sight it in properly?

Make you target a white color. You could just use a sheet of computer paper. If it is white you should be able to see them easily. Once everything is sighted in, your just going to have to trust that the bb is going to go where you need it. Whenever you run out of the .43s, I would recommend getting .40s as they are much easier to see.

^ true that

Not all people have issues tracing their black bbs. I have better than 20/20 vision and cant track the .43s usually, my brother isn't so good at tracking them. Not to make you feel bad, just fyi. You may be able to use them in a 400+ pistol.

With the hop- make sure you have a hard bucking and start shooting with the hop off and turn it up. It takes less hop on a madbull .43 than a bioval .27 for straight shots.

Edited by The Last Mohawk