Sign in to follow this  
XxGREEKSTERxX

Places to play around the Ontario area

Our group (around 15 of us) usually meets up to play once a month to airsoft and we currently are playing down in Temecula

im searching for a new place to play that's closer to where we live so we can go more often.

Does anyone play somewhere that's NOT a Legal field around the Ontario area?

If anyone could help it would be most appreciated!

Greekster

Ive heard about the place. It looks pretty sick!

I would love to try it out sometime, but im looking for a place that you don't have to pay to play.

More on the lines of a plot of land that you go to when you don't want to pay.

somewhere that is just open with no people around.

Make sure it's privately owned land, not just some plot out in the hills. Rancho Cucamonga Police uses the field for training and they've told me about numerous calls they go out on for airsofters playing in public. On more than one occasion they said they've come pretty close to shooting kids because their weapons were mistaken for the real deal.

Yes, paying to play may not seem ideal, but the fact that where you'll be playing is completely legal and safe. Plus the scenarios we run will be games you'd never be able to do just playing in some lot.

hey buddy me and my brother and about another three guys play at schools alot after dark at like 11 pm or so we are looking for people cause they are big schools if you are interested hit me up. its not the most legal thing but fun as :pain:

This is probably the dumbest thing anyone could ever do, just reading it makes me pissed.

hey buddy me and my brother and about another three guys play at schools alot after dark at like 11 pm or so we are looking for people cause they are big schools if you are interested hit me up. its not the most legal thing but fun as :pain:

Really...? That's just stupid.

This threads a little bit ridiculous, I'm going to report it.

Firstly, you are an idiot for doing that. It is illegal and very dangerous. Also, the discussion of backyard airsoft (and yes, school in this case would be backyard airsoft) is not allowed on this forum. The forum does not promote illegal activities like what you are doing.

It's gonna be a shame when you guys get caught, and trust me, you will get caught playing at a school. Parents are going to be freaking out and cry for the banning of airsoft guns etc.

It is a shame that you can not be suspended for being an idiot outside the forum because I would do it in a heartbeat.

Thread closed because it is based around non legal (read as "backyard) airsoft.

Edited by airborne101