Sign in to follow this  
silent_soul

KJW M700 Take down

Ok,

I have finished this project to the point that you will get a working gun and with alittle of your own time you should be well on your way to a 300foot rifle.

RULES:

I don't SHIP FIRST

I don't SHIP SAME TIME

I TAKE PAYPAL

I SELL TO THE FIRST PERSON WITH CASH

I don't HOLD ITEMS WITHOUT A NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT

I CAN REFUSE SALE TO ANYONE AT ANYTIME

I SHIP VIA FEDEX GROUND(3-5 days)

I WILL HAVE ALL ITEMS SHIPPED WITHIN 1 WEEK OF PAYMENT CLEARING MY ACCOUNT

I DO TAKE TRADES:

M16's(preferably VN) + cash depending

M60's + cash depending

M4's(preferably KWA) + cash depending

G&G SR25 + cash depending

1911's + cash

PS3 + cash depending

NOT LOOKING FOR MUCH ELSE, Im going to stop lying to myself and stay with V2 guns as I never have issues working on them.

FEEL FREE TO OFFER UNIQUE GUNS BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR NON WORKING PROJECTS UNLESS ITS INSANELY IN MY FAVOR OR REALLY RARE

What you get:

KJW M700 TD

1 Mag, with new fill valve(I cant track any green gas down locally so I have tested it but I cant see it having any problems)

External Upgrades:

Bushnell Scope(I bought this scope new for 155 a couple years back, Awesome clarity not some chinacrap scope)

Harris Styled bipod

Silencer Adapter

Internal Upgrades:

KA bucking

Madbull 6.03 barrel

PIC of the gun:

m7001.jpg

INCLUDED WITH THIS GUN, Is a HPA rig.

This HPA Rig runs off 12gram CO2 capsules. Or you can remove the CO2 capsule adapter and run it off a CO2 tank or HPA tank.

The rig is Connected with STANDARD MARCO fittings and Standard macro line.

Here is a pic of the rig:

airrig.jpg

The mag has not been tapped for the rig yet. Ill leave it up to the buyer.

The rig is adjusted by the small silver hex screw in this pic, and if the buyer wanted they could order a psi gauge and that would screw into the black larger screw in this pic(both screws are on the silver reg). Also there is a second screw on the opposite side where another gauge could be added.

Here is a pic:

airrig2.jpg

PRICE: 350 + Shipping(this includes the gun all upgrades and air rig)

bump and update:

mag is tapped and ready to go, however the supposed LP reg is actually a HP reg that the local pb store sold me. they wont let me return so whoever buys this will have to replace the reg.

also the fill valve broke again and its hole is filled with clear apoxy and holds just fine under the pressure.

bump and update:

mag is tapped and ready to go, however the supposed LP reg is actually a HP reg that the local pb store sold me. they wont let me return so whoever buys this will have to replace the reg.

also the fill valve broke again and its hole is filled with clear apoxy and holds just fine under the pressure.

Good deal. Question: Is the reg a CP products? Looks similar. Long bottom reg? Shorty? If so, they have Low Pressure packs that you can swap out I believe.

Showing this to a friend...

Good deal. Question: Is the reg a CP products? Looks similar. Long bottom reg? Shorty? If so, they have Low Pressure packs that you can swap out I believe.

Showing this to a friend...

Nope its a war games products reg. I wanted a cp but the counter guy talked me into that one.....