to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
martin

Tanaka m24 with upgrades

Thanks for looking at my thread, first the rules

1. All sales are final. I am a pretty reasonable guy and if something goes terribly wrong, we can probably work something out. All refunds and returns are up to me.

2. All prices do not include shipping.

3. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone. No trades.

4. Prices are not set in stone. Please feel free to PM me an offer. I will answer any questions I can.

5. Paypal is accepted along with money orders.

6. You must agree to these terms to buy from me. If you have any special requests, PM me.

Here she is. Comes with both a short mag and a long mag. KA hopup, with 9ball bucking, and PDI 6.05 barrel. Also has a G&G power pack installed in the long mag, and I have the G&G parts to upgrade the short mag as well. Both mags are leak free. Gun fires, but I have been out of airsoft for a few years and it may need a tune up and a new striker spring. I think I have a spare spring laying around somewhere. Gun will be shipped with water based orange paint on tip. Scope is included, bi-pod is not.

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

I'm looking for around $500, but feel free to make an offer. Only serious buyers please. If this doesn't go well here I am going to throw it to the wolves on ebay...

Thank you for your time.

You said no trades but a 2008 Inokatsu M4 (brand new) with 5 new mags and an King Arms Acog that you could sell for $700+ since the gun itself WITHOUT a mag cost $890, the mags cost $75 each and they are brand new, and I'd rather you make the money and I get the gun I want.

You said no trades but a 2008 Inokatsu M4 (brand new) with 5 new mags and an King Arms Acog that you could sell for $700+ since the gun itself WITHOUT a mag cost $890, the mags cost $75 each and they are brand new, and I'd rather you make the money and I get the gun I want.

Did you not read the "No trades" part? It's already been asked, and he wants money. ^troll.

Free bump for a nice gun.