Ares Tavor upgraded and dipped in Multicam

Ares Tavor

Azimuth full metal tooth piston

G&P bearing piston head

Prometheus air nozzle

Shooter Ball bearing spring guide

Steel gear set

M120 spring

Systema Magnum motor fully isolated with a chrome moly pinion gear installed on it

A/B MOSFET

wired to deans

Ares top rail replacing the MARS unit (I still have the MARS unit)

Replica Eotech

M4 Black flash hider

11.1 volt 20-30c 1500mah lipo

Madbull blue hopup bucking

It just got dipped (water transfer) in Crye Multicam.

It comes with a thermo-mold m4 mag that was dip in Multicam also.

It shoots 400 fps with the M120 spring that in it. Price is gonna be set at $950.00 for this one of a kind Multicam fully upgraded Ares Tavor. If you are interested let me know. It would cost more to build the gun for sure. Water transfer in Multicam just for the gun cost $195.00 that doesnt include the mag or eotech cover. Plus to get a tavor to work like mine isnt cheap.

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Edited by TurboV6Sonoma

Free bump, great job with the multicam!

man that thing is SICK.......if they were'nt so rediculously overpriced Id get one in a heartbeat......that looks fantastic!.....

Ares tavor-$550

MC Dip-$195

Azimuth Piston-$20?

AB MOSFET-$35

Systema Motor-$95

Chrome Moly Pinion-$20

Replica Eotech-$80

M120 Spring-$15

Spring guide-$20

Piston head-$20

Air nozzle-$5

steel gear set-$35

ATLEAST $1,040 total

And its a unique and rare Tavor along with a one of a kind MC Dipping. If I had that much I would buy iy.

Beautiful Tavor, and amazing multicam paint job. Free bump for an awesome gun with an awesome paint job (if I had that much money I'd totally purchase this). Your gun costs more than all my gear and gun combined <AT>_<AT>

free bump

Where do you get guns water dipped for camo? I would totally do this... actually, I wish I could buy this, but thats about the amount ive spend on airsoft in a whole year(of guns, and full gear)

free bump

Where do you get guns water dipped for camo? I would totally do this... actually, I wish I could buy this, but thats about the amount ive spend on airsoft in a whole year(of guns, and full gear)

free bump

yeah me too I may want to do this to my m4 as well where did you get that done and how? is it a company called multicam? I saw a tm on the word thats on the gun. ive also barely spent over $1,000 in airsoft in the past 3 years

It is a shame that there isn't a market for Tavors.....I'm sure if they were cheaper people would buy them.

Anyways, that paint job looks awesome, but what is dipping?

I'm pretty sure the "dipping" is a transfer of color from one material to another. So what I'm thinking is he used genuine Multicam to transfer the Multicam pattern to the Tavor, which is why the pattern is perfect and why the "Multicam" is backwards.

Our store (where I work airdogairsoft.com) was getting them done from a local place but they have not been very reliable as far as turn around time and such. Sometimes we get guns back in 4 days then others 6+ weeks!!! So I don't think we are excepting orders for dipping right now, But im have to talk to the owner to be certain.

Also water transfer / gun dipping is a transfer of ink on to a material such as a gun in which the ink is placed on a surface of water hence the name water transfer. So they take a sheet of the Crye multicam ink place it in a bath of water which dissolves the paper in which the ink is on then they dip the gun into the tank of water / ink. its a lot harder than it sounds but that's the basics. Its not paint, and it has a life time guarantee to stay on the gun.

^^hopefully your going to add some cash??^^

free bump for a beautiful gun....im speechless

Bump! NO TRADES!!!! if your thinking of offering a trade just do yourself a favor and post your gun for sale and buy mine with the money. I am a gun tech and work at an airsoft store, so I get stuff at cost and I already have every gun I want.

Also the gun can be seen in this video

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAirsoftRevi.../15/3LvcwoXJZlI

Edited by TurboV6Sonoma