Hi everybody I want to get a galaxy m5k pdw airsoft aeg and I just had like a few quiestions about it. what is its maximum range? And how long would the battery last for.Like an hour or a couple?The battery is a 8.4 1100 mah. thanks

stock, your max range is probably going to be around 100 feet. The really short barrel and poor stock bucking hurts the galaxy. A new systema bucking and an SCS nub will help a lot, and even a tightbore barrel.

After the SCS nub and bucking you will probably see a big improvment, and you will be able to hit targets out to around 120 feet. A tightbore will increase that even more.

Your battery should last roughly 2000 rounds. I recommend getting a higher quality battery than the stock one. The ones that come with the guns are usually sub par in quality.

Hi everybody I want to get a galaxy m5k pdw airsoft aeg and I just had like a few quiestions about it. what is its maximum range? And how long would the battery last for.Like an hour or a couple?The battery is a 8.4 1100 mah. thanks

I used to own a galaxy mp5k, while the range was respectable - around 150 feet and the performance was decent the externals however were not.

You may not notice it at first by simply looking at pictures but this gun looks and feels extremely cheap. I have tried and owned dozens of budget aegs and the galaxy's externals were the worst of all of them ( I would literally compare it to a low quality springer). I am not trying to bash the gun or anything I just want to prevent you from making the same mistake I did - I was so disappointed with the externals that I returned my mp5k immediately after buying it. I don't blame galaxy for the poor externals though, the marui from which the gun is copied also feels very cheap. I love mp5ks and think that they are really compact and effective, however if you are sticking to a budget and want an mp5 I would go with a jg or an echo 1 a4 or a5 variant.

stock, your max range is probably going to be around 100 feet. The really short barrel and poor stock bucking hurts the galaxy. A new systema bucking and an SCS nub will help a lot, and even a tightbore barrel.

After the SCS nub and bucking you will probably see a big improvment, and you will be able to hit targets out to around 120 feet. A tightbore will increase that even more.

Your battery should last roughly 2000 rounds. I recommend getting a higher quality battery than the stock one. The ones that come with the guns are usually sub par in quality.

What he said.

I installed a madbull blue hop rubber and an element hnub, very good results for a small gun, and don't pay atention to the upper poster, externals are plastic and internals arent great, so what? cheap and a great performer, perfect for CQB and secondary gun for specialized roles, not very good for woodland games as you need to get closer to your targets.

I have one and its simply great overall, but I prefer the M4 stocked one instead the PDW, well, just personal tastes... I guess :)