to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
lightning506

never make a trade with "CruddyHorizon"

My records indicate CruddyHorizon no longer has an account suspension. Contact him through there. The ban is being placed on his IP address in one week starting today, so get your contact information that you all should have gotten.

My records indicate CruddyHorizon no longer has an account suspension. Contact him through there. The ban is being placed on his IP address in one week starting today, so get your contact information that you all should have gotten.

one week from today or one week since your last post dated june 2.?

Okay, here's what I'm going to do. Since you all didn't get his information, I'm lifting the IP ban, but banning all his other accounts. CruddyHorizon's account is still active. Contact Cruddy, not Gearbox, not thisisstupid, contact Cruddy. In 1 week, repeat, 1 week, I am IP banning again. I cannot compromise the security of our entire BST section for you all to get your contacts straight.

this doesn't mean he his ban he can't do anything to fix this mess, he knows our contact email, number & address. im for sure this is gonna be his one reason that he got ban, but remember a person that willing to settle his problem he'll do anything trust me. niway he did a lot of promises to me and im sick & tired dealing to this scammer. and im just wondering if im just dealing with a kid that uses his mom/dad paypal & bussiness account? well who ever he is im sure thre's a consiquences for this

working it out with him, he has a legit reason to not contact, he is working it out with me, for real this time, contacted police and I explained this and we are working it out.

I don't know if you guys are working it out or not, but I recently received this message from someone who is not involved in this thread:

Hey man

I saw you posted on cruddyhorizons profile saying he was a good seller. I've had a deal I've been trying to finish with him but he has not sent me anything in retrn for my sr25. Its been almost 2 months since I sent it out and I haven't heard fron him for two weeks. I was wondering if you had any method of communication with him to help me with this. Thanks.

-Kevin-

I do not know if he is an honest seller who is trying to work things out, but it seems to me like he is scamming people out of valuable things and only returning the least valuable things.

Guest Foxhound_Ocelot
working it out with him, he has a legit reason to not contact, he is working it out with me, for real this time, contacted police and I explained this and we are working it out.

I would like to hear this 'reason'. Maybe full body paralysis would be a compelling explanation for him not contacting me in over a month about the over $900 of items of mine he has.

Agreed. The guy has alot of nerve taking this and doing nothing. Not even a pm.

hes ip banned, talked to him last night, he never ment for all this to happen, it all started when he lost contact when he was banned for 2 weeks for BEING scammed, his dad is mad at hi for letting it get this far, he wants to make all this right.

hes ip banned, talked to him last night, he never ment for all this to happen, it all started when he lost contact when he was banned for 2 weeks for BEING scammed, his dad is mad at hi for letting it get this far, he wants to make all this right.

this doesn't mean he his ban he can't do anything to fix this mess, he knows our contact email, number & address. im for sure this is gonna be his one reason that he got ban, but remember a person that willing to settle his problem he'll do anything trust me. niway he did a lot of promises to me and im sick & tired dealing to this scammer. and im just wondering if im just dealing with a kid that uses his mom/dad paypal & bussiness account? well who ever he is im sure thre's a consiquences for this

ip banned only not in a coma

Guest Foxhound_Ocelot

He's had more than enough chances to make it right. Tell him to call me about my SCAR if he cares so much.

Im the one with the SR25 I sent him. He first offered me a Macbook Pro then said my SR25 didnt work which it did before I sent it out to him and said hed send me a PS3 with games plus $100. I got the $100 in my PayPal but have had no contact with him for over two weeks and still no sign of it.

I got scammed too ... Sent him a SPR to trade for a PS3 and now he refuses to ship the gun back to me at my expense.

Should have been more careful....

I have the same address and phone number and am planning to file a claim with Gainsville PD.

I am also trying to get his home address and should have it soon....

Will keep you all posted....

Viking

Ok... I finally filed a complaint with Gainesville Police Dept at 352-955-1818.

Here is the incident number: 061410-0342

I have mentioned to them that there were multiple people scammed by him and if you guys want you can call the PD and add your information to this incident.

The address we shipped to is a postal service facility and they cannot give out any information ( as expected ).

I recommend that you give GPD a call and add your information so it will put some added pressure.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Viking

Edited by Viking

Ok.. guys .. Update:

I have his real name, DOB, home address. Might have a home phone number soon.

I don't want to post it in a public forum but if you guys want that information I can share it with you, privately.

Lets co-ordinate and get this resolved...

I am pissed as I sent in a $500 gun and he has scammed so many people ... he needs to learn a lesson...

I had given up on him till now but this thread really got me going ....

I don't mind spending more money on this :censored2: so I can get him to learn a lesson ...

Let me know if you need help ..

Viking

Guys .. I need to really confirm his real name before I pursue further with a civil suit and other police cases.

Can anyone confirm his real name is Duane Prentiss Johnson ?

If it is then I am planning to file a civil suit as GPD gave me the details needed to file the suit.

Can anyone confirm ?

He picked the wrong community and person to steal from ... He needs to learn a lesson.

PM me and I can provide my number so we all can talk and decide what to do next.

Arvin (#Viking)

Edited by Viking

Scamming is just dirty and greedy..... I've never scammed somebody before in all my life. I make deals fair and firm, and if anyone is not satisfied, I help them until they are. I hope CH gets in a whole lot of $#%@ for what he's done, and learns a lesson. Keep updating on how this all turns out.....

Sincerely,

~Will

<AT> viking dude I know what you feel,im the one who started this and it took me a month to recover my stuff & my money. I did call the gainesville police too but before it gets serious cruddy return my stuff and my money... my advise is do not stop until he gets what he asked for, he really needs to learn a lesson. but guys how come you didnt see this before you made a deal? he needs to stop seriouslly... to mods is he really banned here tottaly? please do what is necessary to save some fellow airsofters from this mess.

<AT> viking dude I know what you feel,im the one who started this and it took me a month to recover my stuff & my money.

I'm pretty sure these guys are in a bit more of a bind than you were...I'd be much more concerned about a $900 SCAR or a $500 SR-25 than say an $80 ELCAN. In any case, are you still keeping up with the list of what items/cash he owes people? Might be in need of an update.

Scamming is just dirty and greedy..... I've never scammed somebody before in all my life. I make deals fair and firm, and if anyone is not satisfied, I help them until they are. I hope CH gets in a whole lot of $#%@ for what he's done, and learns a lesson. Keep updating on how this all turns out.....

Sincerely,

~Will

MOL ok?

In any case, are you still keeping up with the list of what items/cash he owes people? Might be in need of an update.

2.kevin0 : $330

3.wampa : $175

4.noah :magpul M4, acessories, Upped JG bar 10, iHome cost $1200

4. ocelot: VFC SCAR-L, Systema M120 mechbox, TM magazine, HurricanE Eotech 553, utg ergo foregrip, vfc scar case

Like I posted before. what hes doing is a federal offense. With BIG PENALTIES!

Yeah... that's why they're filing a civil suit...

Can I make a suggestion here? This thread is now 6 pages long, and it's filled with a lot of crap. How about, nobody posts here unless you have a direct issue with this "CruddyHorizon" guy. So only somebody who was scammed by him or Mods post here. That will help the people who are actually trying to get their money/items back.

Yeah... that's why they're filing a civil suit...

Can I make a suggestion here? This thread is now 6 pages long, and it's filled with a lot of crap. How about, nobody posts here unless you have a direct issue with this "CruddyHorizon" guy. So only somebody who was scammed by him or Mods post here. That will help the people who are actually trying to get their money/items back.

Agreed. Those of you who have noting to do with this do not post here anymore. This is getting a bit ridiculous. From now on only member who have been scammed by cruddy post here. Anyone else stay out of it. With the exception of kingkrispy of course.

Guest Foxhound_Ocelot
we did

But someone won't give it to the rest of us. Although he canceled the number that we originally had.

But someone won't give it to the rest of us.

it is illegal for me to do that, call the gainesville PD, tell them you had a problem with john bahrs, they will know what your talking about

Guest Foxhound_Ocelot
it is illegal for me to do that, call the gainesville PD, tell them you had a problem with john bahrs, they will know what your talking about

Giving out contact information is not illegal at all.