Sign in to follow this  
Langan76

Battery Containment Options?

Hi. I have a VFC M4ES. its a stock m4. my battery doesnt fit in my hand guards. ive tried almost anything but I end up running the wires through the hole in the grip and tape it to the hand guard. it looks terrible and wastes alot of tape. im not sure how I want to go about fixing the problem. any preferences and why from anyone would be great. I thinking crane or PEQ box + RIS. thanks

Langan

Edited by Langan76

Hi. I have a VFC M4ES. its a stock m4. my battery doesnt fit in my hand guards. ive tried almost anything but I end up running the wires through the hole in the grip and tape it to the hand guard. it looks terrible and wastes alot of tape. im not sure how I want to go about fixing the problem. any preferences and why from anyone would be great. I thinking crane or PEQ box + RIS. thanks

Langan

What style/size battery do you have right now? You can get an excellent quality 9.6v 1500mAh Elite cell nunchuck for $24. Problem solved, without any rewiring, PEQ boxes, pouches, etc. etc.