Sign in to follow this  
Austin4

Evergreen Airsoft

Since summer is rolling around I'll be airsofting more. Since evergreen has changed a bit and stuff, I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on how it all goes down. Like how many people usually show, what is classified as a full face mask, and what is the average age group.

Thanks for any info and if you go there, I hope I'll be able to shoot some plastic with you.

Since summer is rolling around I'll be airsofting more. Since evergreen has changed a bit and stuff, I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on how it all goes down. Like how many people usually show, what is classified as a full face mask, and what is the average age group.

Thanks for any info and if you go there, I hope I'll be able to shoot some plastic with you.

Not sure if you have been to their website:

Evergreen

May get more info over there.

I have been there before with my friend and his team. It was the first time I went and they legally airsoft on DNR land. There were about 20-30 people when I was there. check it out and have some fun, call your hits and don't lie. those are the biggest things about the place.