to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
GTAMOBSTER

WTS Classic Army M14 EBR

I have this Classic Army M14 EBR for sale today. I feel like I have too much invested into this sport/hobby and feel like owning more than 2 guns is unnecessary. This gun is in great condition externally and has only been fired a few times. Not a single problem. Considering this retails for $450 I am willing to sell this for $350. I won't go down in price too much as I really like this and will not sell it if the price isn't right.

Comes with the mag, box, and cleaning rod.

I also have this UTG/Leapers scope. It's a 3-9 x 40mm in fantastic condition. Comes with the box, paper work, and everything else it did when I got it. I will sell this for $40 shipped

or both together for

$375 shipped

Pics up tomorrow

Hey, if you have it consider it sold if you can wait until mid-next week? I live in SD and would be willing to drive 80-100 miles out for a good deal.

Anything finicky about the rifle or ANYTHING? (I don't mind fixing stuff, I just want to know what I'd be getting, that's all).

Hey, if you have it consider it sold if you can wait until mid-next week? I live in SD and would be willing to drive 80-100 miles out for a good deal.

Anything finicky about the rifle or ANYTHING? (I don't mind fixing stuff, I just want to know what I'd be getting, that's all).

Was this a joke?

Anyhow, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this gun. It's very nice and of high quality. One of the best, if not the best stock M14 EBR you can buy.

One thing that amazes me is the hop up. BBs fly just as straight out of this gun as any TM gun I've owned. Having FPS right under 400, makes for the longest distance shooting gun stock I've ever owned. I can hit a 2' x 2' target 220 feet consecutively. I bet I could go farther too. Like I said, this gun is the nicest quality airsoft gun I've ever owned. I just feel I shouldn't own more than 2 airsoft guns, am not really a sniper type, and could use some of the money for a gun show coming up (wanna buy a Mosin Nagant).

Edited by GTAMOBSTER

Was this a joke?

Anyhow, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this gun. It's very nice and of high quality. One of the best, if not the best stock M14 EBR you can buy.

One thing that amazes me is the hop up. BBs fly just as straight out of this gun as any TM gun I've owned. Having FPS right under 400, makes for the longest distance shooting gun stock I've ever owned. I can hit a 2' x 2' target 220 feet consecutively. I bet I could go farther too. Like I said, this gun is the nicest quality airsoft gun I've ever owned. I just feel I shouldn't own more than 2 airsoft guns, am not really a sniper type, and could use some of the money for a gun show coming up (wanna buy a Mosin Nagant).

Oh, meant nothing by what I said like that man. Just the last time I owned anything classic army was when there stuff was still internal grenades and pot-ish metal, I know they've come a long way but I still don't have any personal experience so thought I'd ask.

BTW, PM inbound

Adding ICS S&W M&P 15 M4 Sportline. Comes with unused extra stock upper gear box (so you have two). Only shot a few times. I decided to sell these and get a TM Mac 10. Best M4 they make in my opinion. Features polymer construction, ics split gear box, working forward assist, and cylindrical-wheel hop-up unit. Like new in box. $205 shipped.

M14 EBR gone, Brand New ICS M&P 15 with extra upper gear box still available

^^That's gone. Adding:

Tokyo Marui MAC 10

dsc03908t.jpg

Listing this gun to see interest. Pretty firm on the price. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. There's a lot invested into this beauty.

Extremely lightly used. Completely stock. Aside from its factory standard mag, it also comes with 5 extra TM standard mids, 1 TM hi cap, BOL AEP smart charger (can charge up to 4 AEP batteries at once!), an extra TM battery, and King Arms SMG sling mount. Also comes with everything it came with such as box, cleaning rod, old-style speed-loader, manual, TM catalog, etc.

Price new would be over $600. My price is $400. This is a complete set up and you have everything you need right off the back. Some of the accessories were never used and I still have the boxes/bags they came in.

No trades unless you have a new SR15E3 CQB or VFC SCAR-H FDE EVO 2 *rolls eyes*

Thanks

G&G don't make a M14 EBR scout. Even if they did, I'd take CA over G&G any day. Did I mention the CA is CNC :a-wink:

Check cho facts, G&G does make a m14 ebr and it is CNC'D as well

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=6510

Check cho facts, G&G does make a m14 ebr and it is CNC'D as well

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=6510

Yes but the metal quality they use is not as good. Also, the wiring on G&Gs are not something to rave about.

Regardless, please refrain from spamming in the thread, especially considering that this was sold a while ago.

Thank you