Sign in to follow this  
Viper999

Stock range and accuracy of the tanaka rifles?

I haven't done any accuracy test but it isn't very good 1 out of about 12 I have a flyer as for the range about 80 meters which is good for a stock rifle.

I'm waiting for a VSR barrel so I can fit the King Arms hop up conversion kit and the I will tell you the results, but every one tell that it improves the accuracy a lot.

I haven't done any accuracy test but it isn't very good 1 out of about 12 I have a flyer as for the range about 80 meters which is good for a stock rifle.

I'm waiting for a VSR barrel so I can fit the King Arms hop up conversion kit and the I will tell you the results, but every one tell that it improves the accuracy a lot.

Doubt you are getting man effective 80m range with a stock gun. the hopup is just too terrible in stock form..possible but not likely. airsofters embellish their ranges

Doubt you are getting man effective 80m range with a stock gun. the hopup is just too terrible in stock form..possible but not likely. airsofters embellish their ranges

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it's measured 79.15m shot but the accuracy ..... I'd rather don't speak of accuracy at all !