Hey,

So my friend was looking into a grenade launcher, and he found this: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=32199. Its a pretty good deal, with 2 shells and some BB's for $125, but I was wondering if anyone knew the quality on this. Also, would this fit an AK model, (The Pulse R76...Blah)(AGAIN FOR MY FRIEND NOT ME!!!). So, to wrap this up, 1. Hows the quality on this thing, and 2. Will it fit a Pulse R76. Thanks.

I don't know about this individual grenade launcher but you have to remember you get what you pay for. I have a madbull short m203 ($125 for launcher and $50 for shell)and it works fine. as far as fitting goes it will definiteley attach if you have a rail but what it will look like is another question. theres no limit to how far it sticks out from end of barrel, its all about personal preference. personally, (im sure somebody will disagree) I think the better question is do you really want it. I shelled out the money for mine because I thought it was the coolest thing in the world and I gotta be honest, I almost never get the oportunity to use it and boy is is awkward to hold and decievingly heavy. unless you play a lot of cqb, I probably wouldnt get it. the range on the things is unbelievebly short, maybe 30ft and so weak nobody ever feels them. but okay, on the pro side, ill admit, they look good.

tell your friend to find another friend who has one and let him see if he will let him borrow it for a little while and let him see if he still wants to spend the money on it. then tell him to do some soul searching. then tell him to try using it again and see if its still a good idea.

good luck :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute: a-salute: :a-salute

Itoo agree with Grizzly about the fact that they don't shoot far ,extra weight and it is only a one time shot .

After each time he shoots it he has to reload ,or change shells ,both take too long in the feild without poss.giving yourself up.

the concept is cool but not very practical,especialy for outdoor use.

but it is still personal preference.

I would tell him to borrow one if he could so he gets the feel of the extra weight, and realize the small gain for what it is.

When he cant use it for a game or two in o row he may start to find a way and force the issue just to justify having one .

The guy that have them on the field where I play have never gotten a kill with one(and their are three of them) ,but we play outdoors.

You could mount it on a R76, but it's going to stick out very far.

At the last Op I attended we were taking fire from up a hill that had a bunch of thornbushes on the way up. I set off a 100rd bb shower and heard a couple people call their hits. Later in the op we were assaulting a "castle" and needed to clear it out. I set off a 48rd from about 60-70ft away and one of the npc's came out telling me I got 3. The rest of the castle was cleared out by people throwing pea grenades.

203's do have some uses outdoors, but they are best used in CQB. You just have to decide if it's worth the extra weight and cost.

Like everyone else said, I suggest you try one out before you buy.

I have same question. I saw the one the author posted but I too am warry of such a "deal". I think it will most likely be junk, could be wrong though. I know price is not everything but am debating between these two:

Classic Army m203

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...products_id=896

King Arms m203

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=32643

Just a quick, probably pointless question about the King Arms one. It says it will fit any M4 series rifle, that does include an M16A4 with R.I.S. I know all are same family, but want to make sure same applies for airsoft rifles.

If you have any opinions please inform me of any pros and cons.

Thanks

This topic has been raped to death so hopefully people will search for this topic before searching another one.

From my expierence (5 years of airsoft), grenade launchers are only useful and practical if your field has a rocket/radius rule I.e. a safe projectile that exits a grenade launcher detonates where it lands and kills anything within X radius. That means if your going only BBs, forge it; your wasting BBs. Even with the raadius rule, it's only border line due to the weight, cost, and lack of accuracy. In a vehicle operation where the vehicle can only get damaged via rockets/grenades, now your talking where it's actually useful. If your the only one in your sqaud with AT capiblity where there's vehicles scooting round and your side has none, you'll be priceless.

Obviously there isn't that many vehicles OPs on a regular bases or fields that run vehicles on a pick-up game basis (Jericho is the only one I know of), so to drop $100 easily (more like $150-$300 if you don't wanna run around with one shell) isn't very practical but airsoft most of the time is just for fasion so if you loaded go for it. But for the average airsofter, cons outweight the pros 90% of the time.

And to add some information on the grenade launcher, from what it looks like it's a Dboys M203 with some nice trades. If your wodnering "if it's good or not" grenade launchers are just a metal tube with a trigger mechanism; they just push a button on the back of the shell. THat translates to get a cheap :censored2: "grenade launcher" and spend your money on the shells. Budget wise, I heard the Vanaras POM grenades were awesome at $15 a pop but I don't think they make them anymore. Thankfully some other manufactors took up the POM idea so you still can get the pretty cheap. If you have more money to spend then just $15, definitly go with the Madbull. I've heard nothing but good about them.

And /end post.