Dpearrow

Where are my Marines at!?

Hello all. I figured after lurking for a few days and checking it out, I would make my first post in the new members section and introduce myself.

I am 25 years old, male, and a 5 year U.S.Marine veteran. I still have and use all my BDU's and some gear. I use an AK-47u replica Airsoft along with an M-9 side arm. I am based out of Racine, Wisconsin currently. I'm doing everything I can to stay on top of my game and constantly hone and adapt my skill set, but am running out of players and like minded people to discuss gear and tactic. I hope to get as well as share knowledge with the other members of this forum.

With that being said, I'm glad to be here

Well welcome to ASF. I'm not the oldest member I joined about a month ago. It's great to have Veterans that risked their lives for this country here. So welcome! :)

Hello all. I figured after lurking for a few days and checking it out, I would make my first post in the new members section and introduce myself.

I am 25 years old, male, and a 5 year U.S.Marine veteran. I still have and use all my BDU's and some gear. I use an AK-47u replica Airsoft along with an M-9 side arm. I am based out of Racine, Wisconsin currently. I'm doing everything I can to stay on top of my game and constantly hone and adapt my skill set, but am running out of players and like minded people to discuss gear and tactic. I hope to get as well as share knowledge with the other members of this forum.

With that being said, I'm glad to be here

First off, thanks for your service. I mean it. Secondly, you'll find PLENTY of help here on ASF, and I know there are quite a couple of Marines here on ASF, just forgot who. Welcome aboard.

You'll find a bunch of Army guys here too = ] you might want to apply for the Elite status here [military members are automatic approval] http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Access-H...msand-f124.html and that way you can get access to the real steel, military, LEO, SO discussions etc. I'm sure you can find a few more vets who are just about as like minded as you. Reaper1 is a mod who can help you with that. That being said welcome!

You'll find a bunch of Army guys here too = ] you might want to apply for the Elite status here [military members are automatic approval] http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/Access-H...msand-f124.html and that way you can get access to the real steel, military, LEO, SO discussions etc. I'm sure you can find a few more vets who are just about as like minded as you. Reaper1 is a mod who can help you with that. That being said welcome!

that is definitely on my list of things to do! and thanks

Welcome to the forum.

I've been the the nasty girls for almost 5yrs now. "national guard".

So, any member that or is in military gets my thumbs up.and a good old :a-salute:

Even though the active duty and marines give us crap all the time.

lol

Welcome to the forum.

I've been the the nasty girls for almost 5yrs now. "national guard".

So, any member that or is in military gets my thumbs up.and a good old :a-salute:

Even though the active duty and marines give us crap all the time.

lol

naturally of course, I'm sure you are familiar with the common taunt of "weekend warrior"

but everyone has their purpose

naturally of course, I'm sure you are familiar with the common taunt of "weekend warrior"

but everyone has their purpose

Weekend warrior, Lazy guys army.

I've heard the most of it. lol, its all good.

I really do want a m-16 replica for airsoft, the AK is good for medium engagements and such, and the collapsible stock allow for cqb, but the mag is so long it makes it harder to go prone.

I got a real M4, my next true to life firearm adventure is to get a Les Baer Prowler 3

I think he meant AR. Welcome to ASF. You'll fit in fine here. :a-thumbsup:

I think he is not dumb enough to tell the difference between m4 and ar15. But some of the guy can get full automatic m4 or m16. It is like karate you start with white belt all the way up to black belt which you are the master of the karate kinna. Same as gun lisence when you get that kind of lisence you can own from machine gun m249 , m82 to scar. Also depend on where you live also. :D

I meant M4 as in, Colt M4. that was not a reference to airsoft though

ooh I see. is it M4a2 or a3 or a4 ?

Myself I can build a ar15 if I have all the parts and right tools to work on it. :D

Real gun is like airsoft parts. if you buy :censored2: part it will jam or break the :pain: out of your weapon or not taking care of it. But yeah 5000 rds bb cost $15 5000 rds of 556 cost $2,000 plus discount maybe you are lucky enough to get it for $1,800 dollars but ammo is not cheap anymore lol So I stick with airsoft because you can shoot people and let them scream.

I think he is not dumb enough to tell the difference between m4 and ar15. But some of the guy can get full automatic m4 or m16. It is like karate you start with white belt all the way up to black belt which you are the master of the karate kinna. Same as gun lisence when you get that kind of lisence you can own from machine gun m249 , m82 to scar. Also depend on where you live also. :D

Im sure, just everyone seems to have a pet peeve about the sniper/sniper rifle thing. Mines the M4/AR-15 thing. :a-wink:

A4, and very true. With any luck though I will not have to repair my rifle for a long time.

I wouldn't mind having an m-16 or m4 airsoft, know of any quality makes? I've seen a few mentioned elsewhere in the forums

KWA, G&G, TM are about as good as it gets without braking the bank with PTWs. In my opinion at least.

A4, and very true. With any luck though I will not have to repair my rifle for a long time.

I wouldn't mind having an m-16 or m4 airsoft, know of any quality makes? I've seen a few mentioned elsewhere in the forums

KWA is the best on the market with 400 fps without up grade.

CA is good too but for CQB fps whichsi 340 or 320 fps

Both have good internal and last pretty long instead buying $150 started m16. I have a build m16a4 I love it very very accurate.

But remember stock inner barrel is alright. Unless you like 90% accuracy change to madbull 6.03mm . ( systema bucking )

Because my friend bought a stock dboy m4 it wasn't that accurate. So I up grade his inner barrel to madbul 6.03m 363 mm long which is a standard barrel size for a m4 and system bucking. Guess what with the red dot. That thing can hit a target at 90 feet away and the target is a can. But you have to know how ot adjust your hop up and zero in your scope at the same time. :D

For real fire arms. I don't know why Colt cost a lot of money especially their parts. it is rediculous. a colt upper can run from 780 to 900 dollars for a completed Colt MP stamped upper. Same price as Noveseke and LMT brand. Maybe because of the MP stamped ..

yeah. Something I like real ar better because some of the guy didn't feel when I shot them with bb lol. I just want to throw a 556 bullet at them so they can feel it. Ok I'm :censored2: hitt AAAhhhh.. MMuuaaaahhhmmaaa.. aahh... gggrrrr gggrrrr..... mmuuuaaahhmmmmaaa... lol OK. Yeah.

yeah thats what I started to wonder when I saw guys with sappy plates in their flak jackets for airsoft, how the hell are you gonna know when I shoot you with all that? are you expecting a real firefight!? haha. I tell them "don't be surprised with all that armor if I just shoot you in the neck all day"

KWA, G&G, TM are about as good as it gets without braking the bank with PTWs. In my opinion at least.

Fixed, TM M4/M16 AEGs develop the best barrel wobble ever, they're the only TM AEG I would not recommend.

hey man , I wear Sapi plates all the time man. back and front. and soft armor too. I don't want a mental health kid bought real gun and shoot at us. :D also I have mich helmet. I wear it in cqb only. in the wood I wear shegmah.

how often does a downs kid come to your field and shoot everyone up for you to merit wearing them man?