Sign in to follow this  
13isaacz1

Flag Patches

I was wondering if it is ok to wear another nations flag patch on your admin pouch.

I would wear an Indian Flag patch but I cant find them anywhere and I live in hk so there are classic army stores here and they sell a regular British patch a Regular German patch OD green US patch and a Tan US patch. They also sell a black classic army patch with the logo in white.

The thing is I think that the OD green US patch would look cool with my rig (I have our team name on my admin pouch in OD green so it would match perfect).

I do carry an m16 but my load-out isnt based on anything at all its only Classic Army gear.

If you guys think it is allright to wear a US flag with my rig even though im from India pls tell me.

Also what do you think about getting my tame name patch in tan and a US patch in tan do go with my OD green loadout.

Coz I think it may look pretty cool on the admin pouch.

Anyway pls help me with my morale dilemma!!java script:add_smilie(":a-american:","smid_121")

A flag is a flag. Just because it is in a tactical color doesn't mean it is something only American soldiers can wear. This isn't really any different than wearing a shirt with an American flag. I certainly wouldn't feel offended if you wore it even though you don't live in the US.

O and BTW hawkeyes39 im rely grateful for the website you gave me the only problem is that its not velcro. DO you guys think I could buy some velcro and then stick one end to the back of the patch

Yeah I'm sure you can just put velcro on the back

If you guys think it is allright to wear a US flag with my rig even though im from India pls tell me.

Also what do you think about getting my tame name patch in tan and a US patch in tan do go with my OD green loadout.

Coz I think it may look pretty cool on the admin pouch.

Anyway pls help me with my morale dilemma!!java script:add_smilie(":a-american:","smid_121")

I hail my rots from deep into Mexico and I still waer my U.S. patch. Nothing wrong with that, although I'll be ordering a Mexico and maybe a German patch too.

You can find Velcro at some stores like Jo anns or places like that, or even Wally World. They sell some sticky baked ones for less than $10.

you can buy velcro and sick it n the back of any patch - personally I would also run a stitch around the outside just to really secure it down.

And like the others said - So long as you wear the flag with respect, I'm all about good PR. Treat our flag, as you would Your own.