Sign in to follow this  
izeetmidrawers808

searching for Airsoft players in the Whidbey Island Skagit county area

For those of you in and around the Skagit & Whatcom counties, North West Washington. There are Two new options available in the area! We are S.W.A.T. other wise known as Skagit Whatcom AIrsoft Team! We are a good bunch of guys/ gals that get together every week to play a sport that we all have grown to love! We do have TWO new fields in the area. One is up in Whatcom County ( just outside Bellingham), the other right here in Skagit county (just outside of Sedro-Woolley)! Now these fields are unlike others, we are Airsofters our fields are for Airsoft ONLY. We don't do paintball ( so you won't be walking off field with paint on your cloths).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the team or the fields. As of this date 8/12/2010 the Whatcom Field is open on Saturdays, we are still doing some updates on the Skagit Field but it will be open in the very near future. We have a standard set of rules, but most of all we just want everyone that comes out to have as good of time as we do. Please feel free to drop us a line here or email us admin<AT>skagitwhatcomairsoftteam.com or stop by the site (still under construction and soon to be moving to new server) Thanks all Happy Shooting!

For those of you in and around the Skagit & Whatcom counties, North West Washington. There are Two new options available in the area! We are S.W.A.T. other wise known as Skagit Whatcom AIrsoft Team! We are a good bunch of guys/ gals that get together every week to play a sport that we all have grown to love! We do have TWO new fields in the area. One is up in Whatcom County ( just outside Bellingham), the other right here in Skagit county (just outside of Sedro-Woolley)! Now these fields are unlike others, we are Airsofters our fields are for Airsoft ONLY. We don't do paintball ( so you won't be walking off field with paint on your cloths).

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the team or the fields. As of this date 8/12/2010 the Whatcom Field is open on Saturdays, we are still doing some updates on the Skagit Field but it will be open in the very near future. We have a standard set of rules, but most of all we just want everyone that comes out to have as good of time as we do. Please feel free to drop us a line here or email us admin<AT>skagitwhatcomairsoftteam.com or stop by the site (still under construction and soon to be moving to new server) Thanks all Happy Shooting!

Whereabouts for the Whatcom field? I have a ton of kids, and a few adults, who play various areas, most of which are of questionable legality (state parks after sundown, cops don't bust us, but send us home about half the time) or are limited private properties.

I don't believe they are open anymore. I think I am about the only that host events close to Whatcom, Sedro-Woolley. If anyone is near the area let me know I am gladly willing to invite anyone. Also I am hosting an event the 29th of June at The Mill, 125 acre property that is filled with junk and woods.