EXTERM0NAT0R

hop up question

oh ok. well I don't think it comes with a bucking... but ya, just use a nine ball.

well my nine ball came today... way faster than I thought... but my scs hasent arrived yet... so im gonna have to wait for that... but I did take shots at a target and took pictures. ill shoot the target again once I get the scs and ill post em up

oh ok. well I don't think it comes with a bucking... but ya, just use a nine ball.

well my nine ball came today... way faster than I thought... but my scs hasent arrived yet... so im gonna have to wait for that... but I did take shots at a target and took pictures. ill shoot the target again once I get the scs and ill post em up

alright, thanks man! this is very helpful

ya... if you want I can also post pictures up how to put in a scs.... but I don't know if it will help you much since you have a tanaka and I have a KJW. (your hopup is different than mine)

but it should be here in a few days... and I sure hope it works... because I took shots at only 50 feet and only 6 out of 11 shots hit the target.... thats surely not sniper grade material there...

haha, yeah they take a while to process, but for me they ship really fast, I live in Washingotn, they're based in Cali, so yeah, haha

my friend is making an order off ASGI and I'm having him get me a PCS (they only have PCS, not SCS on ASGI), just so I have the part, so it's ready once I get the conversion kit

and since the PCS, SCS, and madbull fishbone are all for AEG's, and I have an M4, and I really wannna know which one's the best in my Tanaka, I'm gonna buy another one

should I buy the SCS or the fishbone?

...I think SCS is the exact same as PCS, just polarstar copied em, so idk...I actually heard the companies are friends and Polarstar just used exactly the same thing as shredder, they just got it patented or something?

what'do you think? which one?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=6446

http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/inde...products_id=111

http://ontargetairsoft.com/store/index.php...2b1316399978abb

lol haha I live in washington to! lol maybe we could airsoft sometime...

ok. I would fully 100% go with the scs. the pcs has pointed tips on the sides so after a while your bucking will rip. the scs is far smoother on the sides and ripping wont occur. I wouldnt use the madbull one at all because that is an AEG bucking not a vsr bucking so that wont work at all...

ok I finally got my stuff from evike today and I installed the scs and all that and I am going to post here how to do it!

afkq55.jpg

ok so you start out with you gun, a nineball, and a scs.

2hphjbn.jpg

alright now unscrew the three screws I have shown here and also pull out the magazine well/trigger guard

imukwm.jpg

now pull off the top receiver from the lower receiver

2rylzit.jpg

now between the outer barrel and the hop up, (only for KJW M700's I believe) there will be a circular thing with holes in it

2a6o6qs.jpg

what I usually do is get an allen wre4nch to do this part (as shown above) you put the longer end of the allen wrench into one of the holes and you pull torwards yourself if the barrel is faceing left (you would push away if the barrel was fasing right) do this untill you completelly unscrew the outer barrel from this circular thing.

nqck8w.jpg

now slide the outer barrel off from the inner barrel

w0kqyq.jpg

ok. now locate the hopup and there should be this circular nub type thing... you gotta push that out

316ni1u.jpg

alright. once you pushed that nub out you can remove the barrel and the hopup from the upper reciever

xm534k.jpg

so now at the end of the hop up, (plastic part going around the barrel) there will be a set screw and you need to unscrew this. (there will also be another set screw on the opposite side to... you also need to unscrew that one)

dya8tk.jpg

there is also another set screw on the bottom of the hop up that you need to unscrew ( kinda hard to see...)

dmrasp.jpg

now you can pull off the inside part of the hop up

otktq8.jpg

so now unscrew that one little screw

9qzqzm.jpg

now that should split into two parts

2uxtt7t.jpg

now put your scs into that slot right there. if it is to toght then sand down the sides a LITTLE then try again. if it is to tight again, then sand down a little more. you can always sand more off but you cont put more on...

6ia1sp.jpg

so now put on your nineball bucking and make sure the seam on the bucking lines up with the grove in the barrel.. as shown

2r2b449.jpg

ok now put the two parts together around the nineball bucking. make sure you have you scs in place... and make sure the scs was a little loose and can move... also, use that screw and screw the two parts of this together.

vxjczm.jpg

alright. now to make sure that you installed the scs correctly, use something to push down the scs. (I used a thin Allen wrench) (this stimulates the hop up pushing down the scs nub.) if you see a lump form (like what happened in the picture) then you installed the scs and the nineball bucking correctlly. if that doesnt form, then try again...

del01k.jpg

don't forget to Teflon tape. and now you are done! just put everything back together and watch how more accurately youre gun shoots. to begin with, my gun shot really bad because my bucking was ripped.. lol I didnt find that out until I did this guide haha... but it shoots the bb way more consistent.. it has even shown me that I need a heavier bb... ( at like 150 feet my .32s curve up like .2s haha... )

I hope this guise helped

well that seems easy enough, I've completely disassembled my gun multiple times, looks like the VSR hop up is quite simple to take apart

and if I have problems when I do this, I can come here! thanks a lot!

I'm excited to see the accuracy differences :a-grin:

although I realised just hours ago today when my Madbull .4's came (and after I washed them), that with the right BB's, my stock Tanaka is AMAZING!

I can't wait to get these upgrades!

I highly recommend the madbull .4's, they have improved my gun SO much (along with my home-sliced V cut in my stock bucking (good idea if you want a temporary mod))

also, I hear SGM .29's are even better than m-bull .4's, so you could try those too

thanks again for the well done guide!!!! :a-cheesy:

Edited by yayapfool

ya no problem. this was my first guide and I guess I did pretty good... but yeah, im gonna use some sort of .43 (either madbull, WE, or maruzen... havent desided yet...) but I wont use super grand masters because they are too light no matter how good they are made... (its kinda like putting .12 in your aeg and they always go flying no matter how much hop up you use...

well that's the thing, I was told they're more accurate

I know it's wierd, because .4's are .11 heavier than the SGM's, and I was confused, it doesn't seem right, but hey, everyone seems to think they're more accurate, so I'm gonna try em

I'll have to compare..

I'll do tests

good tests, using a lot of BB's, both washed