Sign in to follow this  
thatoneguy20

Any Events Near Tacoma, WA

Indoor or outdoor? TacomaTactical is the place to go for indoor CQB

Indoor or outdoor? TacomaTactical is the place to go for indoor CQB

Yea Ima be going to tac tac in a while. But I wanted to try soemthing maybe outside would be fun. And arent you David Hintze, from GWAG Designs. The photography business. What is it like to photograph airsoft and whatnot? I thought that would be fun to do as I am also trying to get into some photography. I have a sony SLR and I am trying to get back into the whole phottography game. HAaha. But yeah an outside airsoft event would definitely be the best for me right now, as tac tac is my main indoor cqb area, the only place I would go for cqb.

We may be planning some bigger outdoor events in the near future, keep an eye out, and yes I am who you think I am, definitely fun to photograph, specially when its a reenactment or living history event. come on by to Tac and say hi, ive got some of my work there to.

We may be planning some bigger outdoor events in the near future, keep an eye out, and yes I am who you think I am, definitely fun to photograph, specially when its a reenactment or living history event. come on by to Tac and say hi, ive got some of my work there to.

Definitely, I really wanna get down there. I am gonna try to get there sunday but prolly not. Yeah, but I know I wanna get some good photos of some airsoft in action, but I don't want my camera to get all bashed up by a bunch of bb's. Have any ideas as to not get hit with any bb's in the lense. if you do thatd be great!

Cant wait for some outdoor events too! gonna be fun.

Hey Everybody!

I am looking for events actually in the Federal Way, WA. But a major city next to Federal Way, WA is Tacoma, WA. So if you guys know of any events near this area thatd be great.

There are tons of events up here. I might suggest you come to the following forums and check out what is going on in your area.

http://forum.praetorianguardairsoft.com/index.php

http://1st-sword.com/forum/index.php

Both of these teams are committed to bringing the Upper northwest great airsoft games. I am Chisow from the Praetorian Guard and I am the 1sg of that club and event organizer.

Roger and Fish are the guys to talk to in 1st Sword and they run all of their events if you would like to contact them.