Sign in to follow this  
Usafabrad

Kjw has issues

So I just installed a new Nineball bucking in my kjw m700 and now my fps has dropped to laufhable levels. I can tell my nozzle is getting a good seal baded on how it is actually "sticking" inside the hop-up with the bolt closed, but im getting bbs just rolling out of the barrel with every shot. With no bb in the chamber it sounds like im getting good gas flow, but as soon as I load one, its like the knocker is falling on an empty mag. Ive backed off the hop up all the way so its not jamming against the nub, but ive lost almost all power from my gun. Any ideas?

So I just installed a new Nineball bucking in my kjw m700 and now my fps has dropped to laufhable levels. I can tell my nozzle is getting a good seal baded on how it is actually "sticking" inside the hop-up with the bolt closed, but im getting bbs just rolling out of the barrel with every shot. With no bb in the chamber it sounds like im getting good gas flow, but as soon as I load one, its like the knocker is falling on an empty mag. Ive backed off the hop up all the way so its not jamming against the nub, but ive lost almost all power from my gun. Any ideas?

something just like this has happened with my Tanaka M40, I beleive what your problem is the bolt

have you taken your bolt off and taken it apart before? if yes, you probly know what to check for

if no to either of those, press the little release above the trigger inside the little trigger guard area, next to the mag release, now look at this:

0717101806-00.jpg

unscrew those two flat head screws in the middle of the bolt (you will want to clamp the bolt the long way ESPECIALLY when putting the bolt back together, because those screws hold together the two pieces of the bolt, and there is a spring pushing the pieces apart, you need to squeeze them together to screw the screws in again)

after that, you have two pieces, the one you need to mess with is this one:

0630101314-00.jpg

unscrew the tiny little hexagon (or whatever) screw on the faaar left in that hole

now use a flat head screw driver to TIGHTEN the screw thing on the far RIGHT

this turns FPS UP!

put the hex screw thing back in to hold your FPS in place, and SCREW IT IN TIGHT

one time I did not screw it in tight enough, and my FPS slowly went down, and then cut off, and it wouldn't shoot anymore, I beleive this is what happened to you

I hope that fixes your problem!!

Edited by yayapfool