to add your 300x250 banner, pay ad zone 5
Airsoft Atlanta is your source for quality airsoft guns and rifle parts
to add your Text Link here, pay ad zone 3

AirsoftAtlanta.com AirsoftNMore.com Airsplat.com AirsoftRC.com
Vote for us to add your 180x30 banner here, pay ad zone 2

If you appreciate this website, please ASF Donation or Check Out the ASF Store. If you can not help us financially,
then at least help us by telling a friend: Share us on your favorite social networking website Bookmark and Share
vietec

Vietec's loadout

CHRIS COSTA STYLE!

viet.jpg

viet2.jpg

viet3.jpg

viet4.jpg

viet5.jpg

viet6.jpg

viet7.jpg

viet8.jpg

viet9.jpg

viet10.jpg

viet11.jpg

viet12.jpg

Tell me what you guys think ;)

My loadout consists of:

-Pantac CIRAS

-Pantac MAP

-Blackhawk SOLAG gloves

-Tactical Tailer belt

-Tactical Tailer belt pad

-Bellevue 270 D ST (Yes...I'm aware that these are Army boots, but I got them for $30, compared to the $1XX 550)

-Safariland 6004 for the M9 and M3

-Set of American Apparel DESPAT

-MICH replica with DESPAT helmet cover (borrowed from mr_kong)

-ICS M4 with M203

-SG M9A1 with G&P M3 light

-Snicker Claymore

-Large amount of mags

-3 POM nades

-3 M9 mags

-homemade carabiner one point sling

-on the airsoft fields, I use tan Revision goggles, since those ESS ICEs are not accepted for whatever reason

-Motorola Saber setup, with handmic for now

Edited by vietec

Looking Great vietec! '

Loving the Marpat

Are you going for a certain look?

Thanks bro, no certain look, though I guess with the MARPAT I'm supposed to look like a Marine...I'm just buying what I think would look nice together.

Sadly, funds are at a standstill at this moment. New rig will be a lightweight/high speed low drag setup, so no first line, beyond that, it'll stay virtually the same, with different guns. :\

<AT>Norm-No, I want some gear at least...

<AT>Itsahak-I was doing CHRIS COSTA impression

<AT>Daeil-Yeah...that's what I get for being a chairsofter. That thing uniform is as new as ever.

I knew you'd be a gearwh0re

LOLOL I think we did discuss this some time ago right? I was like "I'm never gonna get into gear because I'm too cheap?" I'm still too cheap, but I manage to find some good deals ^_^ I'm far from a gearwhore...I think O_o

is that a real M4 m203 heatshield?

Yessir, Bushmaster ^_^

I now find you sexy, in a 95% non-g<AT>y way :a-wink::a-wink:

LOL come join the congo train. CHOO-CHOO!

Thanks for the compliment!

Norm, get back to the front of the train!

I'm glad you didn't call it an impression lol, although I must say you wouldn't be too far off of a MFR impression if you decided to put more into it. Great looking stuff as is though.

^Funny you mention that, I've been told that I'm pretty close to Recon BN. Only thing that needs to be changed is the boots, handguard, stock, and pouch placement. Strange thing is...I just bought stuff that I thought looked nice...it kinda just fell into place that way.

Edited by vietec

This makes me want to buy that used CIRAS now...

Maybe I will...

Haha you mean my review didn't do that? Sadphace. I warn you, it has tons of velcro and isn't convenient to put on/take off without using the QD system.

And I always wind up losing money when I take those offers Reaper.

Gun's going for sale to fund my Prowin gearboxed AR build, which would indeed have an upper RIS rail, followed by n M203 leaf sight and a few other unmentionables. Externally, it'll be a standard M4, with an LE stock, Aimpoint, rear flip down sight, RIS rail, G&P long barrel mounted M203, and leaf sight. Powered by one of my special internal builds ;)

Yeah, but my 270s cost me $30 brand new, so I Picked those up. I do not see myself picking up a pair of 550s anytime soon, unless I find em for a steal of a deal. Thanks for all the compliments and suggestions guys. ;)

I love your kit! I've been thinking of doing something similar. Question: Did you find your helmet cover with the hole for the Norotos already? Or did you edit it to be like that?

To be honest, I haven't a clue about the holes. That helmet is my friend's, my mich does not have any tacticool things for it just yet. I do not imagine that cutting holes in it would be hard at all though.

Added something to my gun:

DSC01385.jpg

As for my load out, Not much has changed, or will change, minus the replacement of the handmic for possibly a comtech and a slightly different gun.

LOLz Whorify, you needn't be, you're on the same side as the bear.

Nice. MARSOC/MFR inspired, I presume?

You know what's funny? I didn't know what any of that was. I just bought what I liked, and what looked nice with the other pieces of gear. The kit really just kinda fell together.

You know what's funny? I didn't know what any of that was. I just bought what I liked, and what looked nice with the other pieces of gear. The kit really just kinda fell together.

Lol! It's Marine Force Recon, you're kit is really close to it! I'd just have to say you made a nice choice in gear, then!

Oh, and that's a REALLY awesome M9!

Heeeeyyyyyy Brennan! You da sexy!

lol.

So sick, but for some reason is screams, "too clean". haha