An amplifier is basically a bigger flash hider. The sounds of the gun shooting just resonates back through the flash hider making it louder.

PP

Ahh....

See, I didn't know if they had some sort of baffle or something (like a reverse of a TM FPS reducer) to somehow make it sound louder.

SO that's it, it's a fatter hollow tip for the gun? And it makes a difference?

So I wonder, is there other ways (that won't hurt performance) that will make my gun louder?

I want people to KNOW it's me shooting at them (with one of my guns).

Ahh....

See, I didn't know if they had some sort of baffle or something (like a reverse of a TM FPS reducer) to somehow make it sound louder.

SO that's it, it's a fatter hollow tip for the gun? And it makes a difference?

So I wonder, is there other ways (that won't hurt performance) that will make my gun louder?

I don't know, but the picture kind of shows how it works.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id=33185

PP

Guest Whorify

try hollow tubes. there's been a few guys at my local CQC indoor fields that have cut or removed the front cap and foam of a suppressor. makes it look weird to have asuppressor that makes your gun louder, but it really worked for the sound effect. could really hear that thing fire anwhere on the field.

Use a GBBR. If you want loud, get the WE Gen II or the new KWA LMT M4 when they come out. The KWA MP7 and MP9 are pretty loud as well.

However, if you really want the intimidation factor, then a M249 SAW PARA with the DaytonaGun GBB kit (external air rig) is king.

Also, aluminum piston head + cylinder head will increase noise, but if both are alluminum it will put more stress on you GB shell if you don't have a sorbothane pad on the cylinder head.